Real Football.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Football.

Talk about different understanding of what we watch, some people watching the Jamaica -Haiti match came away with the idea that we were outplayed and Haiti should have won the match and we were lucky.

I came away saying we shutdown the Haiti attack and it was as it they were neutered by Jam defense, they resorted to long shots none of which were really threatening. The closest was that header close to the end.

Looking at effective attacks rather than ball possession the imbalance is Jam 6 versus Haiti 2 or 1.5 as one actual shot on goal was a tame hold by our keeper.
    Or the real fundamental score which is Jam 1-Haiti 0.

I hear some people talking about ugly ball like parrots taking up some 'farin' concept used by another culture to describe a counter point.

We have never played pretty ball, anyway what is this pretty obsession, this is football, not a beauty contest, we not playing 'dolly house' we playing real ball where the objective is to win, there is only one objective, winning. The best way for us to win is to develop the best defense and best team defense as a standard part of our ball culture and develop passing out of backfield and rapid counter attacks to increase the percentage of scoring opportunity and actual goals.

Our history has been one of riot, rebellion, resistance from Seaman Valley to Stonigut, effective resistance as demonstrated first by Maroons is defend, defend, defend attack in spurts do it quickly make maximum impact and get out and repeat the process, did we call that ugly war, no that was Real effective war and that led to multiple treaties not just with Windwards and Leewards even with The first set of Maroons who established this guerrilla warfare style, defend and strike at weakest point.

An opposing teams weakest point is transitioning after loss of ball in attackinand bringing too many players forward so the quicker the counter the greater the chances of success.

Ugly ball, what name suh, no such ting, stop the damn poppy show and enjoy the good times.

Defend with everything and counter at speed.

Here is the utube with a summary of best attacks from Haiti game.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XImSohZoifY

I gave Johnny a link tell me what you think,click on coordinates

http://www.concacaf.com/category/gol...-detail/230138
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X