Tickets bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets bought

Georgia Dome bound...me and the crew up inna the nose bleed but we a reach...early roll call who a reach??

don't forget about your most important purchase: http://www.worldsoccershop.com/81742.html

Comment

got mines yesterday. Price double since Saturday and I couldn't to sit with my crew but mi an mi mi soldiers a forward in the 300s
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i hope you also got your official reggaeboyz jersey...

Comment

306 row 26 we deh

Comment

Gimme de hook up,a dian mind promoting the jersey to get a free one.Wha de quota abd to whom do I speak..,Dudus?

Comment

Thank you, Bricky!

Nuff Jamaicans on Saturday were too special to wear gold or yellow. Instead, they could be identified as Jamaican by a likkle cap, or a pendant, or one Puma shoes. Dat is nonsense! When di team look up inna di stands dem nah go see all dat crap.

Wear unnu colours big and bold! If a even green or black!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh deh a farrin a skylark?

Comment

Too BIG to fail,me will tek de bailout!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Thank you, Bricky!

Nuff Jamaicans on Saturday were too special to wear gold or yellow. Instead, they could be identified as Jamaican by a likkle cap, or a pendant, or one Puma shoes. Dat is nonsense! When di team look up inna di stands dem nah go see all dat crap.

Wear unnu colours big and bold! If a even green or black!
                    @ a $110 for a Jamaica gyanzy...mek me galang wid me $5 yellow hat and mi $5 green tshirt u hear...KMT!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      @ a $110 for a Jamaica gyanzy...mek me galang wid me $5 yellow hat and mi $5 green tshirt u hear...KMT!
                      Gyanzy...long time mi nuh hear dah word deh!

A true tho. Di 110 kinda nuff!

When den win di Gold Cup, maybe then it would be worth it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is because I don't like the shirt design why I wouldn't buy it. As a matter of fact, I was looking online to see if I could find one of the Romai Reggae Boys training jerseys. I like those but seems as if they are not on sale.

I would we are this one that Joel is wearing.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                        X