• Show
Clear All

• Jeezas won't rest this Sunday..work remains on the Sabbath

ReggaeBoyz Spiritual Series Vol 1

‘We’re not finished yet,’ claims Schaefer

One match more

SEAN WILLIAMS Assistant Sport Editor at the CONCACAF GOLD CUP 2015

Friday, July 24, 2015

Jamaica coach Winfried Schaefer (right), celebrates with Wes Morgan after Jamaica defeated the United States 2-1 in a CONCACAF Gold Cup semi-final playoff game on Wednesday in Atlanta. (PHOTO: AP)

GEORGIA, USA — Head Coach Winfried Schaefer could hardly contain himself when the final whistle went in Jamaica's history-making win over the USA at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta on Wednesday.

The Boyz had clipped the hosts 2-1 in the semi-final of the CONCACAF Gold Cup, making history by defeating the North Americans for first time on home soil and, at the same time, reaching their first Gold Cup final.

Jamaica's Reggae Boyz will now face powerhouse Mexico in the decider inside the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia at 7:30 pm (6:30 pm Jamaica time) on Sunday.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

You drop the "White " from Jeesas now. Just like you. LOL!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Jeezas or White Jeezas...what's the difference???

It's like swapping Black Dog and Monkey...Which one yuh preffa???

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Big difference, only you wouldn't see the difference.

One is very offensive.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How is Simoes going to feel now that you and Don1 have taken his name and given it to Winnie? Simoes is and will always be the original White Jeezas.

Maybe we can call Winnie The Whiter Jeezas?
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Big difference, only you wouldn't see the difference.

One is very offensive.
            Explain this so called offence please...

Which is offensive and why?? Plus why is the other NOT offensive??

Thanks in advance

Comment

You drop the "White " from Jeesas now. Just like you. LOL!!

!
              Lololol, go up some more and let him sit next to you on the waggon Assasin
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Try it wen you walking on the street, when you leave your basement and you will understand.

Comment

mi can't tek the "Ning i, ning i inna mi ears"

Comment

Try it wen you walking on the street, when you leave your basement and you will understand.
                    Lol
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

This is ridiculous

You make a charge of my being offensive..ok.... Now please explain yourself so the basis of your charge can be examined

I'm trying hard to keep this civil ...so your cooperation would be appreciated

Comment

just try a sample study, It would work like a charm and you could understand it much more than I can explain. LOL!!!

Comment

Mi wudden get dat close tuh nincompoop like yuh Head Light & Johnny

Wateva unnu malady is might be infectious

Comment

You are unable to substantiate your allegation

This means you're either fearful or dumb...which is it?

Scratch that...We already know the answer

Comment

Working...
                            X