HL & Assasin!!! LA Galaxy forcing the other MLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL & Assasin!!! LA Galaxy forcing the other MLS

teams to "step up their game" again.......This time it's with their academy.

http://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2015/07...?autoplay=true

Also -
    1. I see Atlanta has taken deposits for about 24,000 season tickets already.
    2. Beckham & his group finally making progress in Miami, as the mayor & city council have agreed to a stadium site (old Orange Bowl location), next to the Marlins stadium.

Count me in on the Atlanta Season ticket deposit. I have to thank you for giving me the heads-up several months ago.

They were actively marketing the team at the Georgia Dome (GD) during the Gold Cup meet.

You should see the new stadium that will be replacing the GD. MASSIVE!!!!!!!

The LA initiative is outstanding!!! With all this football development...i hope Jamaica (JFF) is attempting to build a strategic relationships with US Soccer. It's one way forward for the local BoyZ.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Great. These are the kind of action that will result in more kids choosing soccer clubs over traditional school and universities.

Good going LA.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X