Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Where are the picnic pictures?

Exhibit O

To no avail....Karl scores a scorcher of a goal leaving Jangle planted on his goal line as the ball whizzes past.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Exhibit P

Karl's fans wait to get a picture with him after the game

Comment

Exhibit Q:

Scaly is left to wonder if next year will be his year to hold the trophy

Comment

So as you can see Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury it is clear that Scaly has a vested interest in not allowing the 2006 Picnic Pictures to come to light after how Karl embarrassed him in 2005. Now you know the entire story from last year's picnic. It is now up to us to get the entire story from this year's picnic. I will not rest until we know the truth! Whey mi shades dem deh?

Inspector T.K. deh bout! :smooooth: - T.K.

Comment

As your post rightly says without you there is no forum....LOL LOL LOL
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

No Sickko....is expose mi a try expose Scaly. We as forumites have a right to see the picnic pictures! - T.K.

Comment

Scaly when you come around I would like you to say something in your defense. The paper trail is immense. Exhibit A-Q is damning. I want you to answer a few questions for me when you post.

1. Was it you who was covering for Karl at the 05 picnic or was it Karl who had to carry your dead weight?

2. Are you afraid that by posting the 2006 pictures that it will vindicate Karl and villify you by showing who the true mid-field general was at the 05 picnic?

3. Why are you so jealous of Karl?

4. Will you apologize to Karl for trying to poison him with sleeping pills?

Thanks in advance. :smooooth: - Inspector T.K.

Comment

suh iz you used to write the batfink cliff hanger questions dem?!!! yuh wretch yuh...ah ketch yuh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hortikal:

Please take TK out of his misery and post some of the pictures? Pleeeease?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Batfink to rhatid! Gamma don't date yourself too bad. Lawd by the time I was watching cartoons Danger Mouse did tek ova! I can still remember the theme song.......He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger, he'll be there. Danger Moooouuuusssseeee!!!!!! Ah that was when cartoons were cartoons. - T.K.

Comment

Yes Karl.....tell dat bwoy Hortikal him fi post de 2006 pictures dem and mek wi damage Scaly wid de sword of truth!

Karl I have never believed Scaly's versions of events at the 05 picnic. With a little bit of investigative work I was able to unearth the facts from last year.

You were in fact the engine of the mid-field while Scaly was bus' after 10 seconds into the match. You had to do the work of 2 mid-fielders due to Scaly's horrible conditioning and bad attitude.

I always knew it and now I have the proof. Notice from the day I posted the evidence Scaly has been MIA. He is probably too ashamed to show his face to the forum again.

I am proud to know that I had a hand in exposing this cover up and clearing your good name.

Inspector T.K., signing off. :smooooth: - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                        X