Micheal Carrick! I read where the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Carrick! I read where the

fans gave him the lowest rating for yesterday's game. Really? Did they forget about the pass that led to the first goal? Dat deh pass alone a 6.5.

LvG, we can agree that Depay should be on one of the wings. 2 nice goals.

Now ... lets see if we can treat Newcastle even worse.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Sorry for Ashley Young and Herrera but we need to get back to our ruthlessness. I'm a little pi ssed about Otamendi but I sort of understand the coach's logics of wanting a left-footed defender. Smalling is stepping up big time and I saw Daley Blind handling the Brugge forward. He's such a complete player - an upgrade to John O'Shea. Young boy Luke Shaw looks good. Depay is a definite star in the making. That pile......

What the fcuk is Ed Woodward up to? Even though I wasn't keen on the Pedro move, it looks bad on the club to have Chel$ki come in and snatch him from under our noses. I read in a report that LVG called and cancelled the move.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Sorry for Ashley Young and Herrera but we need to get back to our ruthlessness. I'm a little pi ssed about Otamendi but I sort of understand the coach's logics of wanting a left-footed defender. Smalling is stepping up big time and I saw Daley Blind handling the Brugge forward. He's such a complete player - an upgrade to John O'Shea. Young boy Luke Shaw looks good. Depay is a definite star in the making. That pile......

What the fcuk is Ed Woodward up to? Even though I wasn't keen on the Pedro move, it looks bad on the club to have Chel$ki come in and snatch him from under our noses. I read in a report that LVG called and cancelled the move.
      Well I saw a clip where Gary Neville the pundit pointed out that since November 2014 MU had a better defensive record that all others. Must admit I was surprised. Maybe that is the reason LvG isn't bringing in a defender. Blind has done well so far, but I am concerned if he can handle the more aggressive forwards.

Never understood the reason for Pedro. We don't need a winger we need a striker.

Watching Shaw yesterday, especially after his surge down the right, I had to laugh and say there is no questioning his fitness this season.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LVG show you a few things yesterday. Depay should play on the wing and cut in. Fellani is going to be Rooney's backup as the aggressive forward and the man for the crossed.

Chi Chi man going to be coming off the bench. Shaw looking good and Damian is excellent to far. Smalling looking good but is he going to keep fit?

De Gea?? who is that again. Snedlin and the German are prized asset to the midfield. Good game yesterday. I like how they fought to close out the game.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Greetings to mi Man U bredrens. Just touch back ina Englund and heard that it's all about Memphis and that unuh signing Ramos, Otamendi and Pedro. A true?

Comment

Me hear that unuh signing Benzema, a true???
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Me hear that unuh signing Benzema, a true???
              We can't sign players from Real Madrid, that outa wi league!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                Greetings to mi Man U bredrens. Just touch back ina Englund and heard that it's all about Memphis and that unuh signing Ramos, Otamendi and Pedro. A true?
                I've never understood the reason for going after Pedro. Why would MU want to sign Ramos? Must have been a move to get Real to backoff DeGea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  I've never understood the reason for going after Pedro. Why would MU want to sign Ramos? Must have been a move to get Real to backoff DeGea.
                  He! He! Can't understand it either, probably he just needed a replacement for your just departed record buy. Di Maria!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    He! He! Can't understand it either, probably he just needed a replacement for your just departed record buy. Di Maria!!
                    ...but we all knew that Depay played on the left and cut in all last season, so there was already a replacement in the squad. We have Young who revived his career last season plus Januaz that can play on the left. In preseason the young Brazilian Perriera showed he is capable of playing out there.

With the exception of another forward and a leader in defense (although Gary Neville presented stats to prove me wrong) I think we have a good squad. It is just for LvG to use players in their best positions e.g. Mata in the #10 role and put on winger on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      ...but we all knew that Depay played on the left and cut in all last season, so there was already a replacement in the squad. We have Young who revived his career last season plus Januaz that can play on the left. In preseason the young Brazilian Perriera showed he is capable of playing out there.

With the exception of another forward and a leader in defense (although Gary Neville presented stats to prove me wrong) I think we have a good squad. It is just for LvG to use players in their best positions e.g. Mata in the #10 role and put on winger on the right.
                      Man U just need a coach boss, they've always had good players. Only place that was lacking was in centre midfield which Van Girl has already addressed. If Fergie didn't retire then under no circumstances Man U would have finished outside the top 3

Comment

I think Valencia can be reinstated to the right wing. Even though he's a one-trick pony, he's still good enough to trouble the opponents' wing backs. Mata should be playing inside behind the striker and not on the wing.

Hmmmmmm I did identify him as a real talent with speed to burn from last season.

Manchester United have made a surprise £15million bid for Southampton star Sadio Mane.
                        United made an offer for the Senegalese attacker last week, with Premier League rivals Chelsea stealing a march on the chase for Barcelona winger Pedro.
                        The Red Devils scouted Mane before he joined Southampton as did Manchester City and Arsenal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3jI2mA5Eb
                        Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

I think Valencia can be reinstated to the right wing. Even though he's a one-trick pony, he's still good enough to trouble the opponents' wing backs. Mata should be playing inside behind the striker and not on the wing.

Hmmmmmm I did identify him as a real talent with speed to burn from last season.

Manchester United have made a surprise £15million bid for Southampton star Sadio Mane.
                          United made an offer for the Senegalese attacker last week, with Premier League rivals Chelsea stealing a march on the chase for Barcelona winger Pedro.
                          The Red Devils scouted Mane before he joined Southampton as did Manchester City and Arsenal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3jI2mA5Eb
                          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                          Southampton said he is not for sale. I have no problem putting Valencia as a winger. We need some speed on the right, plus he could cover for the Italian whenever he overlaps. LvG have options if he should stop putting square pegs into round holes.

Comment

as long as the Italian or someone else playing the wing back
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We have some worthy addutions and LvG should be credited for that.
                              Fellaini will be of great importance and with Depay precision crosses,maybe the link up between deGea and Fellaini may not be missed,Fellaini will score from corner kicks..
                              The team is keeping its shape,our defenders are not allowed to roam as before.
                              I do see the search for the right mixture(new and old),he keeps Smalling,Januzaj and Carrick whilst debuting Depay etc.
                              He is mindful of fuelding good ball handlers(ball possession..) ,there is no evidence that he is not a good coach,in fact Mourinho getting Pedro likely was in response to LvG's acquisitions.

Comment

Working...
                              X