So Dunny no call bout Arsenal signings eeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Dunny no call bout Arsenal signings eeh

I guess our team is good enough to win premier League and or Champions league...
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

mi perplex!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      I guess our team is good enough to win premier League and or Champions league...
      Keeping our players fit would be the best signing in my opinion.
      New signings are not always the answer. Stability and add a special player here and there if you can find one is the way to go.

Comment

You're not concerned about our finishing?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Every team that are considered top teams has sign

an out field player. Bayern add, Barcelona, Man city...etc
          Not only our finishing is of concern but the Manager's mentality to make quick game adjustment instead of his planned 65 minutes or beyond substitution.
          I mentioned here 2 years ago when we were top of the League in January and just needed one or two new players that we had the perfect opportunity then to win the whole thing(league). However "Wenger Knows best"....In Arsene Dunny trust.
          The window of opportunity will pass this current team by until a change in Manager. Who may come in and be objective in current players evaluation and make changes. That is a Jurgen Klopp.
          in my opinion Arsene should be a board member or advisory role not the coach of Arsenal. I said it here before the game has pass him by...." He is Arsene that is "Naive or arrogant"...or highly hold onto his belief stubbornly.
          Arsene please go quietly into the night...just as LVG will go after this season...Watch the ride...
          Last edited by PeeJay; September 2, 2015, 08:44 AM.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            Keeping our players fit would be the best signing in my opinion.
            New signings are not always the answer. Stability and add a special player here and there if you can find one is the way to go.
            I love your answer, Dunny.
            You just said that:
            - Yes, we need signings

- We just do not have the wherewithal to find same.

That is a hell of an indictment of our supposedly TOP THE WORLD organization...
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Boss that was some marvelous maneuverings by the Economist. We sell him Danny Welbeck last season for 15m and him sell him back to us for 36m. Brilliant to ****.

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Youseeit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  You're not concerned about our finishing?
                  Things will soon fall into place there aren't any new players other than the goalie so the cohesion and performances shouldn't be far away.

Comment

Same ting di yute coach do wid Mario , buy di man from Milan sell im back fi said price and pay double fi Bentke, a downgarde i might add.

Something inna di english wata.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

last season we lost the league at the beginning of the season because of the lousy start we had.

if we cannot score we are not going to win and I don't think anyone can win the league with as many draws as the invincibles had.

the good news is that defensively we do not look as porous .... but we are one injury away from struggling in several key positions ... centre half DM and striker

Comment

WHAT???......You do realize that the photos in Jangle's post is of 2 different players???......When did Rodgers "sell" Mario???

Comment

As a gunner I wanted a marquee killer in front of goal, but Kun Agero, Luis Sur'aez and other of that ilk are, not in the market so you are better off working with what we have. Welbeck, and others has the, opportunity to make it happen. I would have brougt in another cb but I guess he wants to develop Calum cambers so I see the boss perspective. It's not that he don't want to spend but it don't make sense buying players for the sake of buying.

Comment

One of our issues is loyalty. We have two holding mids who can't play for thier national teams. But I understand.

Comment

So here's what OJ chambers developes and has a breakout season such that other big clubs notice him and make a bid for him and he is interested because they have won the league in the last 10 years....will we be able to keep him? Ashley Cole/sagna/nasri/rvp
                              Last edited by Gamma; September 3, 2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X