Manthitty man dem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manthitty man dem

HL a long time me a tell yuh she dat defender girl deh no good. Me bex everytime me see the general Otamendi make a good defensive play. But dat girl that he's paired with no good. Cutting off yuh ponytail don't make you grow balls.

Where the f@#k is Tilla???? Bricktop gwine haffi kick him out of him cave this weekend.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

City is always arriving,it is just like the rolling calf that I always miss seeing by a near corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      HL a long time me a tell yuh she dat defender girl deh no good. Me bex everytime me see the general Otamendi make a good defensive play. But dat girl that he's paired with no good. Cutting off yuh ponytail don't make you grow balls.

Where the f@#k is Tilla???? Bricktop gwine haffi kick him out of him cave this weekend.
      I saw the line-up and literally groaned.

But I will take my 3 off-side goals by Spurs with pride.

Pellagrini is clearly biased when it comes to his S. American players. ......; it has long being established the the "girl with the pony tail" is rucks.

I'll keep calm take my licks and kicks and carry on.

Manchester City FOREVER!!!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Check een pon yuh bredrin quick quick. I know we won't see him here until next week.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle,de fly by night team,made a grave mistake,beating Sunderland today handsomely ensures Man U is undisputedly better.. across the board.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            I saw the line-up and literally groaned.

But I will take my 3 off-side goals by Spurs with pride.

Pellagrini is clearly biased when it comes to his S. American players. ......; it has long being established the the "girl with the pony tail" is rucks.

I'll keep calm take my licks and kicks and carry on.

Manchester City FOREVER!!!!!
            You certainly took your offside goal by De Bruyne with pride!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X