BR claims an 5th columinst agenda is out to get him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR claims an 5th columinst agenda is out to get him

Brendan Rodgers claims conspiracy against him after Liverpool edge out Villa
    NewsPress Association on 26 September, 2015
    ShareTweet
    Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers claimed there are external forces at work with an agenda against him but he refused to say who he thought was behind it or why.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/09...dge-out-villa/

If this isnt proof this man is deluded and out of his league, I dont know what is , you go 5 games without a victory, struggle in every bloody match - win- lose or draw, finally win one after being in 13 th place and you declare this ? :

You just sacked yourself.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Erm..X, it's crystal clear he's talking about you and your acolytes!

Yes, your collective pressure is getting to him! Let's hope he doesn't lose his focus because of it...of course, you will say it done los' . He not going anywhere before Christmas so...
    Last edited by Peter R; September 27, 2015, 11:39 AM.
    Peter R

Comment

When he lands his dream job at Barca ,his loyalty will change to Barca,whilst the fans he chooses to disenfranchise,will remain loyal fans of Pool.Furthermore he completely ignores the precarious position he is in regarding the owners.His statements were only possible by a victory in the last game(a snapshot).
      Personally speaking,I think the issue is if he can convince Pool to keep him.There is that missing variable (Chelsea)that is SURE to figure in the top four,the battlefield isn't as straightforward as it now appears.He is definitely in the hot seat .

Comment

How many managers in the EPL not in the hot seat right now.

Jose is also in the hot seat. Van Gaal was under some pressure a few weeks ago. All Rodgers have to do is concentrate on winning. Two more games win and he maybe in the top four and argument stop for a while.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL always reminds us a coach's tank must be always full of gas, and his bags always packed.

It is self-evident that the coach's allegiance MUST change to that of his current employer BTW.
          Peter R

Comment

All things equal?
            Look,by virtue of being in the seventh position Pool is much closer to the top four than facing the prospcts of relegation Chelsea is but which of the two managers you hav more confidence in finishing in the top four,and if the answer is Mourinho what does that say about your confidence in BR?
            Last edited by Rockman; September 27, 2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Quite narcissistic. The situation revolves around wins and performance not him.

This conspiracy is the latest of excuses made by BR. It's not a conspiracy revolving around him - it's about the losses.

I feel sorrow for Benteke. BR's comment of "it's not rocket science... you just need quality players" must have stung him a bit.

Anyway Pool is due for a few wins based on the law of averages. His job may be saved by the players he didn't want such as Sturridge and Sakho.

Comment

How BR didn't want Sturridge? Sturridge worked with him at Chelsea and brought Sturridge at Liverpool. Did he ever tried selling him? No.

What did he say about Benteke. He is the reason Benteke is at Pool and the last I read he was saying very good things about Benteke.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is not about confidence, it is about delivery. It is a very long season.

Comment

Not about confidence, it is about delivery. It is a long season and it seems like a tuff one for everybody. Two weeks ago Manu fans were losing faith in LVG and now?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      How BR didn't want Sturridge? Sturridge worked with him at Chelsea and brought Sturridge at Liverpool. Did he ever tried selling him? No.

What did he say about Benteke. He is the reason Benteke is at Pool and the last I read he was saying very good things about Benteke.
                      Another perfect example of where the bloggers wield their influence and taint otherwise lucid thinkers. The problem Rodgers has at the moment is not his style, tactics, strategies etc., it is that his players are letting him down. I said in another post that you can't underestimate the vacuum left by Hendo's absence. There is no clear leader on the field. Milner is definitely a veteran, and the Villa game showed that the team needs him to perform...but the other aspect to LFC's game is that we are not taking our chances. That to me is the most frustrating problem. If we were to convert 30% of our chances, we would be 4 points to the good right now - i.e. the Arsenal and Norwich games (draws) would have been wins.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul a firing Benteke and Sturridge will change a lot of that. Defenders will stay at home against them, that open up the midfield for Pool. The only problem is Lovern is not a good defender in my book and as you said Henderson will be missed.

Comment

I can't find the article but I read recently about BR and conflict with the Reds transfer committee. It stated that Rogers was not keen on Sturridge but relented and signed in the January window him after pressure from the committee.

All I could find was this article which is unreliable.
                          http://www.givemesport.com/447761-li...idge-transfer?

Comment

You two ..SMH,players letting him down?so they have been letting him down for 3 seasons, its clear his level is midtable/relegation to make a statement implying conspiracy, as if all was/is good,speaks to his mental ambition after 5draws,300mill and 3 seasons in midtable,as for Sturry and Bentke firing pool anywhere,more like they will run into each other,I don't see them complimenting each other,Ings and Sturry will do a better job chuss mi.

Ings is the coupe for chicken money,says alot huh? With a Bona fide coach,he will rise to a 50 million dollar striker.

Net spend.

Memba X tell yuh.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Let's just hope he plays two strikers...

Comment

Working...
                              X