X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Blake has stand out game yesterday and

sets record.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...nion-it-was-go

made some good saves. Returning to his form. Hopefully the coach will give him the number 1 spot now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I thought MLS was no longer played on fields with Am. football markings... one of those saves was really outstanding; near the end of that highlight reel (1:50 off that one-time shot)...I'm not sure he even knew what happened, BUT he put himself in the right position!
      Peter R

Comment

How good is Philly's starting keeper to be keeping Blake as a sub?!?

Maybe this might put an end to the argument as to who should start for the Boyz.

Great game, Blake!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Blake was suppose to be the starting keeper this season but injury kept him out and they had a local boy who wasn't doing too badly so they decided not to rush him back. It is all up to Blake to take the spot now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Blake was suppose to be the starting keeper this season but injury kept him out and they had a local boy who wasn't doing too badly so they decided not to rush him back. It is all up to Blake to take the spot now.
            Well, it's not really all up to him.

In any case, I don't care much about Philly's fortunes. Just as long as he's the Boyz' starting keeper.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One more game like this one and they can't take him out of the goal.

Comment

The more frightening thing is the strainer that he has playing in front of him. It is ludicrous that the opponent got so many clean shots on goal.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That's why they presently have the 2nd worst record in MLS.

Comment

Open Cup Final: Andre Blake or John McCarthy?

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...goalkeeping-qu

Comment

Working...
                    X