heX, dem fin' u out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heX, dem fin' u out...

...the dislike of the manager is intense in some quarters. It’s at a level that I feel is undeserved and unnecessarily vicious and personal. I don’t think it helps the team, the manager or the fans who engage in this. I understand that there’s a market for it and it can be a coping strategy, yet it’s not helpful in the long run. Does that part in red sound like anybody we know? LOL!

and this is my sentiment exactly:

...there’s a difference between blind loyalty and respect. I respect what Rodgers has tried to do at the club and support him and the team. You can be constructive, of course, but outright ridiculing a Liverpool manager who’s given his all is harsh. I think we’d all like to see a proven world class manager leading the club, but that’s neither a guarantee of success nor a reason to denigrate the incumbent manager.
    - well said!

We all accept that, no matter how talented a manager is, it’s a very competitive industry at the moment. Generally, you need to have a relaxed attitude to spending and a comparatively high net spend. I think FSG need to be realistic too – they’ve spent a lot, recouped a lot, made some good progress at the club, but have they given enough of a platform to ANY manager to go and win the league? As I keep telling unu - our owners aren't rich enough....and the writer confirms this again...

If the club’s owners really do want enduring and measurable success in this league, it will come at a great cost and some more risks. Whether they have the will and, more importantly, the funds to make that dream more of a possibility means that the next manager is hampered before he even sets out foot through the door.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/09...iracle-worker/
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

The 10%
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

..the dislike of the manager is intense in some quarters. It’s at a level that I feel is undeserved and unnecessarily vicious and personal. I don’t think it helps the team, the manager or the fans who engage in this. I understand that there’s a market for it and it can be a coping strategy, yet it’s not helpful in the long run
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The question is it justified 3seasons,300million is it 5 or 6 draws before this win ,with many more pathetic results to come and of course his declaration that he is the man for the job.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you serious when you a bawl cow bawling for the man head before he spent 1 cent.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Irrespective , you and Claffy setting yuhself up for a failure, you do realise he is going soon, the call for more time is misplaced.

Comment

who is calling for more time??? Rodgers will or go. He is not a bad manager as some of you are making him out to be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-scrapped.html
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                The question is it justified 3seasons,300million is it 5 or 6 draws before this win ,with many more pathetic results to come and of course his declaration that he is the man for the job.
                ..the dislike of the manager is intense in some quarters. It’s at a level that is undeserved and unnecessarily vicious and personal...I don’t think it helps the team...it’s not helpful in the long run

$300 million is nothing. It doesn't even come close to what Chelsea (£2b under Roman) and City (£1.2b under the Sheikh) have spent. Rodgers got the team to second in his second season, lost a talismanic figure in Suarez, and now this year, his big striker Sturridge gone to injury as well. He has not been given the support a top manager would get, but you expect to evaluate him as if he did - no transfer committee would be tolerated by a top manager. Here: educate yourself -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...bramovich.html

I have also told you 1,000,000 times that questions have to be asked of the owners...this article states:

Beyond the manager, FSG must decide if their strategy must be discarded or if it is simply a case of replacing those who have failed to implement it. Essentially, the debate focuses on whether Liverpool have a strategy issue or merely one of personnel.

Did you read that? The question is: "Is there a strategy issue?" You are so simplistic, it has not even crossed your mind. Anyway, like I said, you are not only a demagogue, but also an idiot...a truly deadly combination. Take your demagoguery and stupidity elsewhere.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...Liverpool.html

Comment

A good workman never blames his tools, but Rodgers clearly will.

“I think I have shown in the early stages of my management—without being arrogant—that with a talented group of players I can compete at the top end of the league,” he said after Saturday’s victory.

“I know how to manage top players. If you give me the tools, I’ll do the work.”

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/09...dia-arrogance/

Comment

I'm sure you wouldn't want a doctor to operate on you with a dull scalpel... just saying. Old adages do not always convey a universal truth in their message.
                    Peter R

Comment

Like you wouldn't a MD with the finest tools dismissing them for outdated ones and unconventional methods,worse yet asking for better when he hasn't mastered the ones he has and had.

Comment

I hope you can keep a secret , word on the streets its Ancoletti,if he turns them down they will hold until the summer.

Fine by me ,no more hurry come ups big time charlie ,midtable frauds.FSG has gotten serious.But he is gone!

Comment

shhh...I thought you were waiting on Paul to make the announcement?!
                          Peter R

Comment

Its not an official announcement.

Comment

Working...
                            X