GUNNERS? This and that!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

say no more.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Alexis on fire
      http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/14/watch-...inues-5438634/

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        Karl, I respect you but Alexis Sanchez is on his way to legendary status at the Arsenal, there is no wide forward in the EPL that comes close to be as good as him.
        We each have our opinion of what constitute excellent football. Alexis is not my idea of a good footballer as his brains appear to be up his backside!!! The difference between a good footballer and a brilliant football is, BRAINS = "the thinking"!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Alexis is not my idea of a good footballer as his brains appear to be up his backside!!!

SAY NO MORE..!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wow just saw this Karl a wa do u...wow

Too much Sun in Florida...Alex Sanchez singularly one of the top ballers in world football. Karl are you aware how selfish and spoil the great Ronaldo is as a teammate....i can hypothetically add that Ronaldo playing at the arsenal you and I would curse him on a couple occasions...Sanchez not good he is great...One of the top ten at his position currently and last couple seasons.
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Top 10 maybe but he is still an ass ascordin to Karl

Comment

Well? Perhaps I should qualify what I said: There are many wonderful footballers.

I look at the skill level and the potential to do for TEAM if maximized.

Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Alexis are at the very top on technical skill level. There are others who are just as good or perhaps even more accomplished, say Luis Suarez, Sergio Aguero, Ozil and I Zaltan [get it the guy is so full of himself ]. These guys in the 2nd group can do all on 'beating one-on-one' but they use those skills in controlled manner. Rarely, unlike the first group, do they go in for self indulgence.

The first group more often spark unthinking rare emotion as the multiple 'pops' brings Ooooohs and Aaaaahs. They more often on comparison with the 2nd group lose the ball and inflict wounds on their TEAMs.

The second group *'beat' and 'let off' consistently. The first group appear magnificent against inferior TEAMs. Against TEAMs of equal quality or superior quality not so well.

The latter group are, simply always good! OK! ...always most often very, very good. Just not, as too often the first group is against top quality, fools gold.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You ever consider why most of the players who you give full hundred fail to perform consistently and are rarely amongst the top scorers??

Ozil, Ballotelli, Fabregas, Podoski, and the list goes on. hmmmm, food for thought. I guess sometimes it takes a little bit more risk, a little bit more hustle and a little bit more self belief to actually be a winner.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ozil not no great "defender" ascording to Karl's own criteria. he covers a lot of ground yes but defence does not spring to mind ... nor does it with cesc, cesc NEEDS a strong DM just behind him to clean up and cover for him.
                    karl remains consistent though. consistently inconsistent.

Comment

LOL!!!! Does he count tackling as a part of TEAM??? Well Alexis make that team then..
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X