A few to watch in Seoul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few to watch in Seoul!

Looking forward to seeing what Ricardo Morris can show us especially after what he has gone through in past few years.

Shauun Cummings gets big hype from his coach on his ability to run all game and fitness lets see what that looks like.

Also eager to see Rosario Harriott former Dinthill skipper and how he has progressed to this point.

Extremely interested of course in seeing Hughan Gray again and potentially seeing him in a dm type position he will need help on D side as well so in 4-5-1 the other dm needs to be strongly defensive, Hughan has an interesting mix of decent defensive ability and high potential on attacking, really enjoyed his attacking in Carib cup, too bad no chance to show stuff at last two tournaments.

Where is the match? Where do we

go to watch?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No clue Karl, I am sure Bruce will figure someway to get a link.

Comment

Looks like the match will start 6:00 am central tomorrow am or 7 am est. Will be tough to watch that time if the day.

Comment

surprised Dino Williams was not called

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            surprised Dino Williams was not called
            He probably doesn't have those snow balla characteristics.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He has had a few chances now! Has not really sparkled outside of local league.

Ha not been able to attain even snow flurry status. Snowballa = Jamaican or yard diaspora balla that can deliver in multiple environments and specifically can pass the playing and producing in snow as well as stony fields.

First snow baller post 98 was Bibi and on the diaspora side it was Burton.
              Last edited by Stonigut; October 12, 2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

You're ridiculous....or disingenuous...or both. Wi name dem Snow Balla...nuh yuh. Suh wi know who qualify and who doesn't

Snow Ballas are those born & raised in snowy climes who only realize they're Jamaican when a few conditions are satisfied:

1. They come to the conclusion that they're are not good enuff to play for their homeland

2. The JFF begs them to play..and after consideration lasting from a few months to years...they consent to play for JA as Plan B...mostly with provisos

You're impertinent to name Bibi in that group....Your deception is too transparent Stoni. That kind of duplicity will NOT be permitted on DI's watch... nuh time atall
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

ah whofah fault wi couldn get Raheem Sterling ?

Comment

Yuh figet fast, I was the one that brought the concept of plodding through snow and ability to go through multiple climates, you in dissing it tried to link it to ub40" s, but bottom line is a Snowballer is one who endures through all things, not guys who flop when they get an opportunity either way, like Daley or like Beckford.

Bibi is the ultimate in Snowballer a man with humility and strength something that many find hard to do, man like Austin who endure regardless of environment.

I can understand your lack of support for a positive idea lifting up positivity of a job well done when you typically are focused on tearing down.

Building is a very hard thing to do and I support the identification of the Bibis and Austin's in Jamaica who get no chance, they are there sitting aplenty and we continue to produce oversensitive prima donnas who fall apart at the sign of any hardship. Snowballa VIVE!!

Comment

Stoni you did introduce the amazingly ridiculous idea that people who play in "snow" should be prioritized in Jamaica's senior national team. You went as far as creating a very quixotic Statistical Matrix to codify the nonsense

However the term SnowBalla was developed by me...as the branding guru hereabouts

That term Stoni...regardless of what your belief is....refers to what I described before. It NEVER DID include born & bred Jamaicans who play for clubs abroad and also represent JA.

You are laboring under a complete misapprehension on this matter.

Get up to speed and sin no more ...ah wi run dis SnowBalla definition ting...yuh lost

As to your propaganda about "tearing down"...that needs examination

I have a track record of building value ...but I don't support fcukery from any quarter.

Yes...mi bun dat widout any apology. Suh if yuh consida bunnin' fcukery as "tear down"...Guilty
                      Last edited by Don1; October 12, 2015, 09:33 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Created by you like a gazelle running before a lion, no chase no creation! Misplaced creation emanating from the source of the chase. Heehaha!!!

Comment

Maybe we should just go back to the UB40 tag since there is no doubting what that's about.

Anyway, you know what this argument is about, Stoni. Don1 and I don't have a problem with Darren Mattocks. He is not a Snow Balla by our definition, and he sure ain't no UB40. And neither was Bibi.

Don't try twist di ting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Man dem ah fight hard fi di snow ting. Alright let's just say that is my definition which I have been pushing lang time.

As you say what the hell is the point of having snow ball if you you have ub40 already, it developed from a different dynamic, I think it started out of an onrunning argument between firstly me and mo then Don1, who made the final phrase I don't really remember, but my thought was always about trodding through nuff tribulation to get what you really want, Jimmy cliff style. Mo in Buffalo, me in NY and up in the artic all in a quest to feed the family and progress, never love riding a bicycle 8 miles on way in minus 25 to work but I did it every day through the winter.

I think and feel the same for man like Austin, Phillips and Bibi that went and trod where no yardman really trod before them and achieved success, that is the Snowballer to me!!!!

Comment

As the Bible & Bob seh Stoni:
                              Only a fool leans upon his own misunderstanding. And then what has been hidden from the wise and the prudent been revealed to the babe and the suckling,

Yuh mighta misdirected ...but mi know seh yuh ah nuh fool

Repent!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X