No announcement yet.

South Korea v Reggae Boyz livestream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apologies. Messi had his way with Ja And Tappa was playing for Real Madrid when hes cored two goals in WC98. Nuh so it go? Wht league Bibi played when he gave that cross to Robbie Earl? Nuh Mussi Englaish league and Man U?

Comment

Ok, clearly yuh talking on another subject.

Please ensure you post to the correct thread next time.

Please and tonks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What subject are you speaking on? Thanks.

Comment

The thread evolved to:

We can tippy toe around reality as much as we like, however the top players play for the top clubs in the top leagues it is as simple as that.
          - Dunny

That's what I thought you were responding to.

My bad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, I was following up Sass argument. The above statement is not true becuase playing for top club doesn't translate into one being a top player. Was Deigo at Real or Barca in 1986? Rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              The above statement is not true becuase playing for top club doesn't translate into one being a top player.
              As a math genius I am surprised and disappointed that you misread or misunderstood Dunny's statement.

Dunny never said, at least not from that quote, that "playing for top club doesn't translate into one being a top player."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Math genius? Well Mo you might be on to something Yu know the trivial things always escapes the thought of a genius. Anyway it doesn't take genius to understand what Dunny stated. If yuh ah top Balla yuh play inna top league fi ah top club (talk it in yuh fuss language). Again did Deigo play fi Barca or real innah 1986?

Comment

Maradona?

When did he play for Barca?

Jawge, I really think yuh should low dis one.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo stop playing games. You know my point is that Deigo did not play for either Barca or Real. Deigo was a top of the world player though. Yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      Is Real Madrid Tappa was playing for when him put on two pon Japan? Dunny knows better. Nuh D2 balla dem hold down messi mek him nuh get pon di score board (in the Copa15)? Int'L ball demands a different breed of players to be successful. Those with high mental fortitude will prevail.
                      Jawge I have great respec for you but tell me how many players Brazil or any top nation pick players from second tier football? No one is not saying the under dog can't have their day, however to perform on a consistent basis and be able to compete and dominate teams you need quality players. What I want to see is Jamaican players playing in top leagues in Europe. With that calibre of player Jamaica would be a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

I don't know why that's so hard to understand for some people.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jawge, did Maradona play for Barcelona or not?

Better yuh say Pele.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Read your first statement. There was no room for "underdogs having their day. That was what I challenged. Now you clarify that argument done.

Fact is as underdog you have to prepare and believe that "this is my day"
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dunny nuh watch nutten cause yuh know my respek fi di I concrete said way.
                              Ah argue wi argue out ah ting. Yes Brazil doesn't usually pick d2 Ballas. In 2006 I think; they had this guy from D2 who was a Mechanic. I know for a fact tht the 2002 selaco went to some province to check out a Balla that the people said was good. When I saw him playing against R9, Dinho,Cafu et al I knew he was not of the same class.

England would never look at a D2 ball because of their culture which is based on class (Brazil on the other seems not to leave any stones unturned)

I agree about Ja ballas playing top flight in Europe but Ja has to walk away from high school football. High school football has no business so close to Int'L football.

Comment

Working...
                              X