X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there a derby match played today?

Peter R

Yes,and you missed nothing.
    It was a game of annoying tactical blunders by both coaches,with LvG being the dumber of the two.

Comment

Well, LFC's match not exactly causing fireworks either... but I am on the edge of my seat anyway... trying to will/wish a victory for the new "trainer" ( I use that word BTW because it's German for "coach").

The players look tired and lacking creativity in the last third. Origi needs to come off. He hasn't really done anything yet.

Klopp is not looking overly worried though. Hopefully the pep talk will boost the team.
      Peter R

Comment

The second half likely will be much better,Southampton has a formidable forward line,and there is always the possibility of Pool scoring from a dead ball situation.
        I hate when unworthy wingbacks get ahead of themselves by making crosses they have no business attempting.
        It is an open game with too much emphasis being placed on the flanks.

Comment

Moreno... getting chances but his finishing not even testing the goalie.
          Peter R

Comment

Moreno...redeeming yourself! good D.
            Peter R

Comment

Two things should have tipped things in Pool's favour(both substitutions),Benteke and Firmino coming on.You needed a bona fide striker,and then you needed to address the problem of a disconnect hindering Benteke from being properly service.Lallana getting substituted had nothing to do with Mane scoring,your good good defense is to be blamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Two things should have tipped things in Pool's favour(both substitutions),Benteke and Firmino coming on.1) You needed a bona fide striker,and then you needed to address the problem of a disconnect hindering Benteke from being properly service.2) Lallana getting substituted had nothing to do with Mane scoring,your good good defense is to be blamed.
                1) Ya think!!!???? And agreed. The defense totally flopped that up. KMT.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yes,and you missed nothing.
                  It was a game of annoying tactical blunders by both coaches,with LvG being the dumber of the two.
                  What issue do you have with LvG? What tactical blunders did LvG make?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    What issue do you have with LvG? What tactical blunders did LvG make?
                    he he he...me see seh you have your own version of "you know who" deh bout. LOL!!! Genius abounds!!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Marin, yuh eye good fi chue...

X and now Y
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Misery loves company,well so I am told.

Comment

But then the "Y" never figured in your determination,not a factor for the scaly,limbless,and venomous group from which you came.

Comment

I have said this many times,, teams like Liver pool and Newcaste and leeds are big in terms of history. Your standing reflects who you are . you are not under performing. You are right where you should be. It will take some time for Klop to get the personnel to push on.. Dont expect miracles.

Comment

Misery loves company,well so I am told.
                              LOL!!!! Who is suffering in misery? If you dus' out LVG, call my bredrin Brendan, good youth dat. Jangle did want him from the time him was at Swansea.

Comment

Working...
                              X