One a day, Dino Williams

• One a day, Dino Williams

It's been a while since a local striker has made such a strong case for his inclusion in the Reggae Boyz team. In the RSPL so far, 8 goals in 8 games! He's relatively young with good size.

Yes, he has had a few looks before but he deserves more. He teamed up well with Maestro against Cuba in Mobay a few years ago, not scoring but having a few shots well saved by the Cuban custodian.

Shafer, or whoever is the coach (!), needs to be paying attention.

Yes, Stoni, he is not snow-hardened, but he can't be any worse than some we have running around as strikers.

Shafer, or whoever is the coach (!), needs to be paying attention.
    What I want to know is what kind of pictures does Simon Dawkins have of Schafer? Until that is sorted out I don't think any local striker has a chance.

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      What I want to know is what kind of pictures does Simon Dawkins have of Schafer? Until that is sorted out I don't think any local striker has a chance.
      Snicker

be fair though Mosiah ... dino seems to have had stage fright when placed in an international setting.

having said that though I was very surprised he did not get a call for the South Korea match seeing so many regulars were absent.

Werking, Werking, Werking !

Yuh cyaan talk tuh Dawkins..

If not fi him.. this Forum would be a even more deserted Ghost Town today..

Stop right now! The volley in Nicaragua gives him clearance fi at least the first two games.

Exactamente

We looking for better not worse. Man need fi step up him work rate and get super fit, next chance him get, even if you don't shine in attack you must wuk hard, don't see that with him, have fi put in work like Mattocks on the D.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    Yuh cyaan talk tuh Dawkins..

If not fi him.. this Forum would be a even more deserted Ghost Town today..

Very true. Must give credit where credit is due. I also know that if Dawkins had been kept off the squad the 35 people in the stands hit by his wayward shots would still be alive today.

RIP to the victims of Simon Dawkins.

We will never forget.

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      Stop right now! The volley in Nicaragua gives him clearance fi at least the first two games.
                      To be fair I agree with you on this. Scoring in a huge moment like that and the fact that you don't want to be tinkering with a squad that's having success ahead of two big qualifiers. We see here.

You could look at it another way. You've chosen your way. Good!

What if he were scoring on a more regular basis? Would we have had to wait for that wonder strike?!

Please!

When last have you seen Dino play?

Give Dino as many opportunities as some players and see if he gets over his stage fright. Also, see if he scores a wonder goal after 20 matches.

That's only fair.