Klopps 1st win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopps 1st win

It wasnt death by football(passing aimlessly) ,it came off as effortless.Granted we have a far , far ,far way to find the balance to challenge , we will and I wont be surprised if we win a cup this season.

Origi - needs time

Fimino- given the price tag , needs 4 games.

He needs to sort out that midfield fast ,I like Tex in that middle ,i think he might throw him in the 1st team to put pressure unbder Coutinho, he does it simple and looks for that splitting pass.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...d-victory.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Congrats Herr Klopp... keep them wins coming!

Didn't see the match but just seeing the results. Now let's do it in the EPL!!

Peter R

Comment

Still not scoring enough. That remains our biggest problem...not like your team...dem pump in 5 tonight. City in the driver's seat; Klopp has to take my side to Southampton in Q-finals on December 1.

Middlesbrough v. Everton

Stoke City v. Sheff Wed

Man City v. Hull City

Southampton v. LFC
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X