There will be a new MLS champion this year. The

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be a new MLS champion this year. The

defending champions, LA Galaxy (Donovan Ricketts), was defeated last night, 3-2, by Seattle Sounders (Oneil Fisher), in the first round of the knockout stage. They had over 39,000, which was good for a rainy Wednesday night.

HL!!!.......I see some people touting the NY Red Bulls (Kemar Lawrence) as the favorites to win their 1st MLS championship.

Portland Timbers (Alvas Powell) just eliminated Sporting Kansas City 7-6, on penalty kicks (it was 2-2 in regulation time).......They now face Vancouver Whitecaps (Darren Mattocks).

Comment

Seattle Sounders (Oneil Fisher) will play FC Dallas (Jevaughn Watson).

Comment

I still have some MetroStars jerseys & tshirts USAF.

New York is overdue a championship. Any title would increase support for the NY team.

I recall the days when Courtney used to refer to me as Mr. MLS (or something of the sort). I will try and catch a game. Thanks for the heads up.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

NY Red Bulls/MetroStars will play DC United - Sunday, at 3pm, on ESPN.

Heard that NYCFC aka Man. City USA might be making a head coach change, parting ways with Jason Kreis & bringing in Patrick Vieira.

Comment

Hmmmm.... Vieira can sell tickets.

I think he was with youth development at ManCity.

HL

Comment

Yeah!!! He's been Man. City's Reserve Team & the U21 Elite Development manager for over 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                NY Red Bulls/MetroStars will play DC United - Sunday, at 3pm, on ESPN.
                Let me fix this for you USAF......

"NY Red Bulls/MetroStars will LOSE to DC United - Sunday, at 3pm, on ESPN"

You're welcome.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Sorry T.K.!!!.......NY (Kemar Lawrence) just defeated DC, 1-0, in the 1st leg of their quarter-finals.......Was hoping DC could get the win at home.......Over 19,500 "brave" spectators attended the game at RFK.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    Sorry T.K.!!!.......NY (Kemar Lawrence) just defeated DC, 1-0, in the 1st leg of their quarter-finals.......Was hoping DC could get the win at home.......Over 19,500 "brave" spectators attended the game at RFK.
                    No need for the apologies USAF. We're just setting them up for the 2nd leg. Rope a dope. I GUARANTEE we win the series now that they've fallen into our trap.
                    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Portland Timbers (Alvas Powell) & Vancouver Whitecaps (Darren Mattocks) drew 0-0 in the 1st leg of their quarterfinal match.

Comment

Seattle Sounders (Oneil Fisher) defeated FC Dallas (Jevaughn Watson), 2-1, in the 1st leg of their quarterfinal game.

Comment

Portland has some fantastic fans!

HL

Comment

Working...
                          X