If you’re not a drooling idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you’re not a drooling idiot

...you probably think that Liverpool saw an opportunity to upgrade their manager and understandably took it, hoping to extract an extra 5-10% from their young players, thus giving them a better chance of making the top four. There’s good reason to think Rodgers was treated harshly, given that he averaged a fifth-place finish with the Premier League’s fifth-biggest wage bill and had to rebuild his side every July having lost his best players to better-paying clubs or injury, but Klopp is obviously a better manager and securing the charismatic German represents a coup for a club going nowhere fast.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.c...ition-analysis

While I don't agree with everything this writer had to say, completely agree with the above (except for the nowhere fast part) and with this:

If you’re a user of a certain LFC fans message board, you probably see things thusly: the completely incompetent Rodgers, single-handedly responsible for losing Luis Suárez, Raheem Sterling and, worst of all, Steven Gerrard – as well as being the biggest reason why the Reds have gone 25 years without a league title – finally lost his job after years of dragging the club down with disgustingly limp performances. He has been replaced with the best manager in the world and Liverpool are about to win twenty trophies in five seasons. I suspect he is speaking of Paul Tomkins, Disgrace (the-two-faced-fraud)'s hero...I have told him to stop reading that Rafa-ist's trash.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    ...you probably think that Liverpool saw an opportunity to upgrade their manager and understandably took it, hoping to extract an extra 5-10% from their young players, thus giving them a better chance of making the top four. There’s good reason to think Rodgers was treated harshly, given that he averaged a fifth-place finish with the Premier League’s fifth-biggest wage bill and had to rebuild his side every July having lost his best players to better-paying clubs or injury, but Klopp is obviously a better manager and securing the charismatic German represents a coup for a club going nowhere fast.

While I don't agree with everything this writer had to say, completely agree with the above (except for the nowhere fast part) and with this:

If you’re a user of a certain LFC fans message board, you probably see things thusly: the completely incompetent Rodgers, single-handedly responsible for losing Luis Suárez, Raheem Sterling and, worst of all, Steven Gerrard – as well as being the biggest reason why the Reds have gone 25 years without a league title – finally lost his job after years of dragging the club down with disgustingly limp performances. He has been replaced with the best manager in the world and Liverpool are about to win twenty trophies in five seasons. I suspect he is speaking of Paul Tomkins, Disgrace (the-two-faced-fraud)'s hero...I have told him to stop reading that Rafa-ist's trash.

This reminds me of that saying: "When I want your opinion I'll give it to you"...except in this case it might be more like: "If you want an opinion (of your own), I'll give it to you."
    Peter R

Comment

Bitttaaaaa

...you probably think that Liverpool saw an opportunity to upgrade their manager and understandably took it, hoping to extract an extra 5-10% from their young players, thus giving them a better chance of making the top four.

So you agree that B.R couldnt get that 5 - 10 % out of his players to make it to top 4 ?

There’s good reason to think Rodgers was treated harshly, given that he averaged a fifth-place finish with the Premier League’s fifth-biggest wage bill

Thats what we are working with and have been working with for awhile and will be for a long while ,You did say you expect 5- 10 % out of it to take us to top 4 ,so what are you bitching about ?

and had to rebuild his side every July having lost his best players to better-paying clubs or injury, but Klopp is obviously a better manager and securing the charismatic German represents a coup for a club going nowhere fast.

Well the German just did what your boy Rodgers couldnt do in 3 seasons and 300million after having a squad for two weeks and playing 3 prem games,(beat Chelsea)

Besides BR being sacked for the upgrade what dont you agree with,midtable isnt the ambition,yuh see how Jangle and Lazie a tremble once me and Klopp tek ova ?

You left out qualatative things like,closing the sex shop,an unbalanced starting 11, the politics behind it ,the low self esteem of players,the death by goofball.Divisive man mangement.Wasting the transfer money,etc etc etc.Midtable ambition,questionable tactics,loosing the dressing room,loosing 90% of the fan base,Not having a defensive coach ,not having a defensive midfielder (Gerrad and Allen) isnt Lucas .Its like he got sacked for nothing or Better came along at the oppourtune time (Klopp) ! Keep in mind Lucas was a plane flight away to Turkey when injuries to Henderson and Allen scuttled that move.
      Last edited by Sir X; October 31, 2015, 06:07 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        You left out qualatative things like,closing the sex shop,an unbalanced starting 11, the politics behind it ,the low self esteem of players,the death by goofball.Divisive man mangement.Wasting the transfer money,etc etc etc.Midtable ambition,questionable tactics,loosing the dressing room,loosing 90% of the fan base,Not having a defensive coach ,not having a defensive midfielder (Gerrad and Allen) isnt Lucas .Its like he got sacked for nothing or Better came along at the oppourtune time (Klopp) ! Keep in mind Lucas was a plane flight away to Turkey when injuries to Henderson and Allen scuttled that move.
        Did I write the article? Are your positions substantiated by anything other than the flatulence you and your fellow demagogues in the blogosphere perpetrated on the internet reader-base? Wheel an tun. The writer has his opinion, you have yours. But opinions are allowed, trying to re-write the factual basis of history is something else completely. Here are some examples of facts that are indelibly linked to you and your history as a "supporter":

Q. Did X ever proclaim himself on the City wagon?
        A. Yes.

Q. Did X ever try jump back on the LFC bus when BR was winning?
        A. Yes.

Q. Is X a wagonist?
        A. Yes.

As Rafa would say - FACT!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You said you agreed with everything the writer said, except not going anywhere too fast.I pointed out the stupidity of his post as i have yours in the past.

Infact you said completly agree except.

Idiot.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You said you agreed with everything the writer said, except not going anywhere too fast.I pointed out the stupidity of his post as i have yours in the past.

Infact you said completly agree except.

Idiot.
            erm....as you have proven time and again, you can't read, nor can you comprehend (or write, reason, think, etc for that matter). It must be tough having the IQ of a domestic turkey. What I did say was: "While I don't agree with everything this writer had to say, I completely agree with [the fact that anyone but a "drooling idiot" can see what the owners did]". I won't even address the stupidity of your "90% of fans lost"...that statistic was probably quoted from the same place you got the "sex shop" quote from Klopp. Once again "FLATULENCE ABOUNDS!!!" Those stats, and other justifications you pulled out your heiney, prove you do likely get your information from "a certain LFC fans message board." [the writer lists essentially the same tripe you did as being the justifications] Talk about stepping right into it! LOL!! Pure intellect at work. Damn...you're dumb.

Anyway, I'd rather be an "idiot" than a "drooling idiot"...but facts be as they are, one thing I know for sure...I've always been Red...you? LOL! Dyam two-faced-deserter-wagon-hopping-sunshiner"...you know NOTHING of the Liverpool Way. Now wipe up that drool before I make you lick my boots...the same ones I'm gonna use to kick your ass back to City. Disgrace.
            Last edited by Paul Marin; November 1, 2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Correction?

I think he means "thisisanfield.com" not Tomkins Times - I missed "message board". But I could be wrong there too.

Comment

While I don't agree with everything this writer had to say, completely agree with the above (except for the nowhere fast part) and with this: (Claffy,2015)

You are a bit off,expresssing yourself isnt your strongest point and so is defending yourself,when your oxymoronic post are pointed out to you ,you get defensive .You have to defend yourself ! you do it in a singular post,sometimes you contradict it months later,but it can all be excused as changing your mind of which you are entitled to, but you should declare or be honest in stating its a change in your views.You come off as erratic or worse untrustworthy.

You agreed with the author and pointed out where you didnt agree with him by stating except ,if there is more please point it out ?

Its not the first here are more examples.

The root cause of Liverpool's problems will remain. I have said for 1,000,000 times, that the problems Liverpool have are not related to the manager...it is to the owners' pockets.(CLAFFY,2015)

Clearly you need a good manager ( Claffy,2015)

Please find me the post where I have been critical of Sakho...I may have said he looked "awkward" but I have not been critical of his play (Claffy,2015)

3.Sakho - Jeez louise...this bwoy...ahem, me cyan even begin fi tell you how much heart attack me get every time him touch the ball.

4. Lovren - big balla. No question he and Skrtel will forge a top partnership.

5. Allen - dive. But may not have gotten the foul called if he didn't. Still: Decent game, but Lucas will stay on the bench as long as this youth plays with attacking intent, even if he is not that good an attacker.(Claffy,2014)
                Last edited by Sir X; November 1, 2015, 10:15 AM.

Comment

While I don't agree with everything this writer had to say, completely agree with the above (except for the nowhere fast part) and with this: (Claffy,2015)

You are a bit off,expresssing yourself isnt your strongest point and so is defending yourself,when your oxymoronic post are pointed out to you ,you get defensive .You have to defend yourself ! you do it in a singular post,sometimes you contradict it months later,but it can all be excused as changing your mind of which you are entitled to, but you should declare or be honest in stating its a change in your views.You come off as erratic or worse untrustworthy.

You agreed with the author and pointed out where you didnt agree with him by stating except ,if there is more please point it out ?

Its not the first here are more examples.

The root cause of Liverpool's problems will remain. I have said for 1,000,000 times, that the problems Liverpool have are not related to the manager...it is to the owners' pockets.(CLAFFY,2015)

Clearly you need a good manager ( Claffy,2015)

Please find me the post where I have been critical of Sakho...I may have said he looked "awkward" but I have not been critical of his play (Claffy,2015)

3.Sakho - Jeez louise...this bwoy...ahem, me cyan even begin fi tell you how much heart attack me get every time him touch the ball.

4. Lovren - big balla. No question he and Skrtel will forge a top partnership.

5. Allen - dive. But may not have gotten the foul called if he didn't. Still: Decent game, but Lucas will stay on the bench as long as this youth plays with attacking intent, even if he is not that good an attacker.(Claffy,2014)
                  What is this? Proof that you are an idiot? No one but you and Y see that as anything as straw clutching. LOL!!! If you want to present an argument, do so with intelligence, not with this pedestrian drivel. I won't waste my time with the regurgitated garbage you posted above as Peter done kick off your face wid it (but still you insist). And you of all people have the balls to call me untrustworthy? Where are the sources for the "Sex Shop" quote you attributed to Klopp, or the source for the "90% of fans being against Rodgers"? Frig me you are truly pathetic. Your stupidity and inability to understand things logically is highlighted in this example:

The root cause of Liverpool's problems will remain. I have said for 1,000,000 times, that the problems Liverpool have are not related to the manager...it is to the owners' pockets.(CLAFFY,2015 Clearly you need a good manager ( Claffy,2015)

If you consider those two statements contradictory, please analyse this AND point out the contradiction for me please In contributing to meaningful discussion on the forum, X's problems are not related to his physical ability to type, but rather to his lack of intelligence, clearly, you have to have physical ability to type. Like I said FLATULENCE ABOUNDS!!!! LOL!!! You should stick to reading the bloggers, you need them to think for you. LOL!!! Now - get back to City. You are not welcomed at our club - turncoat.
                  Last edited by Paul Marin; November 1, 2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

lol....lol...wooooow

Yuh nuh righted at all.

Comment

What gives you the authority to determine the thoughts("..only X and Y..) of our fellow posters?

Comment

erm....as you have proven time and again, you can't read, nor can you comprehend (or write, reason, think, etc for that matter). It must be tough having the IQ of a domestic turkey. What I did say was: "While I don't agree with everything this writer had to say, I completely agree with [the fact that anyone but a "drooling idiot" can see what the owners did]". I won't even address the stupidity of your "90% of fans lost"...that statistic was probably quoted from the same place you got the "sex shop" quote from Klopp. Once again "FLATULENCE ABOUNDS!!!" Those stats, and other justifications you pulled out your heiney, prove you do likely get your information from "a certain LFC fans message board." [the writer lists essentially the same tripe you did as being the justifications] Talk about stepping right into it! LOL!! Pure intellect at work. Damn...you're dumb.

Anyway, I'd rather be an "idiot" than a "drooling idiot"...but facts be as they are, one thing I know for sure...I've always been Red...you? LOL! Dyam two-faced-deserter-wagon-hopping-sunshiner"...you know NOTHING of the Liverpool Way. Now wipe up that drool before I make you lick my boots...the same ones I'm gonna use to kick your ass back to City. Disgrace.
                        It look like dis bun out ting is skewed to The Blue
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Bredda mad,that's the only conclusion I can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            What gives you the authority to determine the thoughts("..only X and Y..) of our fellow posters?
                            I don't have a "right" to determine thoughts. But I do have the ability to read and comprehend and hence draw conclusions. If you think differently, you have that right.

Comment

You do my friend,you do,also to present a point and called upon to clarify when its a oxymoron.

Comment

Working...
                              X