Johnny,Claffy and the Sidekick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny,Claffy and the Sidekick

I am off for 1 day and I am free (today) to answer all questions as it pertains to pool.B.R.Klopp.Benitez,the past,present and future.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mek a tell unnuh something.Mi love unnuh ! fun and joke,carding ,face kicking off, tracing ,debating,....well sometimes..hehe.

(X,2015)

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you answer them already. thanks
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

O.K Claffy, Sidekick anyone the floor is open for questions.

TOP 4 MI SAY !

PEOPLE DEDDD, PEOPLE DEDDD, DEDDD, DEDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xVDBM-d1Gs

Comment

Beg yuh some a yuh good good weh yuh 'ave a grow round a back nuh
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sakho and Skrtel establish a strong partnership

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/11...ip-vs-chelsea/

Lovren - big balla. No question he and Skrtel will forge a top partnership.(Claffy,2014)

Comment

Stats: Lucas Leiva the Premier League’s top tackler so far this season
              NewsThis Is Anfield on 2 November, 2015
              ShareTweet
              Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva this weekend became the first Premier League player to register 50 tackles this season

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/11...r-this-season/

5. Allen - dive. But may not have gotten the foul called if he didn't. Still: Decent game, but Lucas will stay on the bench as long as this youth plays with attacking intent, even if he is not that good an attacker.(Claffy,2014)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                I am off for 1 day and I am free (today) to answer all questions as it pertains to pool.B.R.Klopp.Benitez,the past,present and future.
                Okay- here goes.

1. Why did you go to City?

2. Why did you only come back when we were winning?

3. Why is disrespecting any Liverpool manager acceptable (even if you don't like them)?

And please, look in the mirror and don't try to deflect the answer onto me or anyone else. Pretend Bill Shankly asked you these questions.

Tenk u.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

1 Dont interpet not not supporting the manager as leaving the club (going to city) I admitted I got on a City bandwagon, not as a fan but as an observer of a club playing good football.Something we do everyday,if you can admit that you watch other teams play football besides LFC, then you are in the same position as I am.

2.When did I come back I never left the club,as for winning are you talking about the anamoly of a season under B.R.If my recollection serves me well he had to prove an X standard, of which he failed.

3.Disrespect goes both ways.A club isnt a messianic cult thats going to follow a leader when things are going contrary to its Ethos.If you remember correctly , I had deep reservation about B.R being hired, to me he didnt fit the clubs historical ambitions,he didnt win anything.His C.V was/is embarrasing for a club such as ours, which would carry over into deep reservation by the die hards.He needed something astonishing to get that support and he failed.

I have been trying to explain to you that a manager isnt the club, owners arent the club , the player isnt the club and fans arent the club.These are all individual entities that come together to form the holistic whole which is a club.The optimal objective of that whole is to move progressively forward.LFC was a dysfunctional club under B.R , as you see fans were alienated,players were alienated because they were not pleased with the direction we were going under B.R. The dysfuntion became obvious when fans hijacked the owners twitter account, flew banners etc begging for the owners to listen to the foundation of the club - the fans.This is what yo have to understand with a club , when arbitary decisions are made without the consent of the majority, you are asking for a revolution.The majority of any club is the fans ! Such a revolution must be seen for what it is , an attempt by the masses to correct a dysfunction.This majority is its foundation, we go to the matches, purchases games online,buy merchandise etc , are we not to be listened to ?

So in that respect, FSG disrespected its foundation by pursuing with B.R for so long, we were at a state of war, didnt you see this ?

This wasnt the first time this has happened at LFC, fans hijacked an establishment of H&G which one of their sons were employed to protest the dysfunction of the club under Benitez reign.

I hope that answers your questions, if i may ask a question, what in the world did you see in Allen and Lovren, if you remember clearly I pointed out that whole to you in the middle that i believed only Lucas could fill.

Forgive any Typos.
                  Last edited by Sir X; November 2, 2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

1 Dont interpet not not supporting the manager as leaving the club (going to city) I admitted I got on a City bandwagon, not as a fan but as an observer of a club playing good football.Something we do everyday,if you can admit that you watch other teams play football besides LFC, then you are in the same position as I am.

2.When did I come back I never left the club,as for winning are you talking about the anamoly of a season under B.R.If my recollection serves me well he had to prove an X standard, of which he failed.

3.Disrespect goes both ways.A club isnt a messianic cult thats going to follow a leader when things are going contrary to its Ethos.If you remember correctly , I had deep reservation about B.R being hired, to me he didnt fit the clubs historical ambitions,he didnt win anything.His C.V was/is embarrasing for a club such as ours, which would carry over into deep reservation by the die hards.He needed something astonishing to get that support and he failed.

I have been trying to explain to you that a manager isnt the club, owners arent the club , the player isnt the club and fans arent the club.These are all individual entities that come together to form the holistic whole which is a club.The optimal objective of that whole is to move progressively forward.LFC was a dysfunctional club under B.R , as you see fans were alienated,players were alienated because they were not pleased with the direction we were going under B.R. The dysfuntion became obvious when fans hijacked the owners twitter account, flew banners etc begging for the owners to listen to the foundation of the club - the fans.This is what yo have to understand with a club , when arbitary decisions are made without the consent of the majority, you are asking for a revolution.The majority of any club is the fans ! Such a revolution must be seen for what it is , an attempt by the masses to correct a dysfunction.This majority is its foundation, we go to the matches, purchases games online,buy merchandise etc , are we not to be listened to ?

So in that respect, FSG disrespected its foundation by pursuing with B.R for so long, we were at a state of war, didnt you see this ?

This wasnt the first time this has happened at LFC, fans hijacked an establishment of H&G which one of their sons were employed to protest the dysfunction of the club under Benitez reign.

I hope that answers your questions, if i may ask a question, what in the world did you see in Allen and Lovren, if you remember clearly I pointed out that whole to you in the middle that i believed only Lucas could fill.

Forgive any Typos.
                    Sorry - but facts prove you are delusional or trying to worm your way out of a vise of your own making. You clearly abandoned Liverpool - in your own words - "I have officially separated from Liverpool" and you clearly started to tear down the manager BOTH WHEN HE WAS ONLY 3 GAMES INTO HIS FIRST SEASON!!!! That move on your part came before all of the things you list above as being factors to club unity...so stop kidding yourself. Secondly, you talk about him having to prove the X standard, but you abandoned the club and him before his first three games, now you are defending Klopp's initial draws in the league and Europe as "only 3 games". You are double-talking.

As for Lovren and Allen - like all players, they go through cycles. The same reason you see Coutinho as being revitalised under Klopp could apply to any player. I also think that both these players are going to come good; they both showed incredible value at their former clubs.

Anyway, you are still a convicted criminal, so your actions will haunt you for life. You dropped the team, dissed the manager for a year and a half, then magically only showed up again with your "support" when it looked like we could win the title. That kind of support is deplorable.

As for the fans who hold up signs "Rodgers (or any manager's name) out" they have no clue what it means to be a Liverpool supporter - we don't do things that way. That's why we didn't hire Mourinho, there is an ethos, an expected standard of behaviour, that all the stakeholders you mention have to uphold. FSG may have screwed up, but they haven't aired our dirty laundry like G+H and haven't done anything disrespectful to the things we hold dear. It is the "new generation" fan, (and owners like G+H), the ones who typically showed up during the Premier League era, that don't have a clue, none. No idea of what Hillsborough or Heysel mean to our history, no idea of the real Liverpool Way. Flying a banner saying "Rodgers Out! Rafa In!" is something we expect from Manu**, not from fans who revere the Spirit of Shankly.

"if you don't support us when we lose, don't support us when we win".

Nuff said.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Get your facts straight ,I never supported B.R ,so three games is incorrect,and you need context with those quotes ,pretty sure there was more to it ,like a paragraph.

So your cycle runs that quick,one year its man fi whole di bench im game get tek as long as your balla a play ,to this ?

That last paragraph again oxymoronic and ambigious,its only called for when owners air dirty laundy ? is that the only criteria ,so if H &G were quiet and bankrupting the club,everything would be good because its your perception of the LFC ethos ?

You dont think your presentation and defence is for lack of a better word weak ?

Comment

Get your facts straight ,I never supported B.R ,so three games is incorrect,and you need context with those quotes ,pretty sure there was more to it ,like a paragraph.
                        July 11, 2012 - http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ers#post368052

Dis bredda , so far look shrewd, keeping his cards to him self, glad he hasnt released no big name yet. We have a solid team, all we need is two to three players and a decent coach to be back in the top 4....I like his thinking , he is looking at another striker that can play across the forward line.[/QUOTE]

So your cycle runs that quick,one year its man fi whole di bench im game get tek as long as your balla a play ,to this ?
                        I have no idea what you are talking about.

That last paragraph again oxymoronic and ambigious,its only called for when owners air dirty laundy ? is that the only criteria ,so if H &G were quiet and bankrupting the club,everything would be good because its your perception of the LFC ethos ?
                        I have told you before - you should go back to school. You don't know how to read and comprehend. Just because only one criteria is mentioned doesn't mean it is the only criteria. G&H were not only airing dirty laundry, but they were bankrupting the club. So clearly, airing dirty laundry is not the only criteria...but it is like defining "obscenity"...you know it when you see it.

And last...how do you defend your wagon hopping with such lack of humility? The right thing to do is say "I f-d up..." and recognise that you violated a sacred Liverpool creed.

Comment

Claffy ,Claffy,Claffy

1 Does this sound like support,correct me if I was wrong but thats the summer ?

We have a solid team, all we need is two to three players and a decent coach to be back in the top 4 (X,2012)

2 I expected you wouldnt know,what do you know ?

3.I have told you before - you should go back to school. You don't know how to read and comprehend. Just because only one criteria is mentioned doesn't mean it is the only criteria. (Claffy,2015)

You are the one using it as a criteria for judging lack of LFC ethos ,if you had more you should present them to make your case

G&H were not only airing dirty laundry, but they were bankrupting the club. So clearly, airing dirty laundry is not the only criteria...but it is like defining "obscenity"...you know it when you see it.(Claffy,2015)

Now its part of the criteria after I pointed it out to you,talk about comprehension.

The rest is gibberish ,doesnt need a follow up.

Question as a so called supporter of the Ethos

a)Did you know B.R had lost the dressing room

b) Lost the fan support

c) You think FSG were right to sack him given that top 4 was still in our reach and we had the chance of a lifetime to get top 4 with a WC coach ?

e)If no, do you think FSG keeping him until christmas was wise, given Top 4 and a state of war against the fans was at stake ?

I wish someone would ask me a real questions ,like should FSG/BR kept Gerrard as a player coach ?

Comment

Claffy ,Claffy,Claffy

1 Does this sound like support,correct me if I was wrong but thats the summer ?

We have a solid team, all we need is two to three players and a decent coach to be back in the top 4 (X,2012)
                            Nice try. You should at least have the balls to sey you changed your mind.

2 I expected you wouldnt know,what do you know ?
                            Like I said - go back to school - reading is not your only poor subject; writing is as well.

3.I have told you before - you should go back to school. You don't know how to read and comprehend. Just because only one criteria is mentioned doesn't mean it is the only criteria. (Claffy,2015)

You are the one using it as a criteria for judging lack of LFC ethos ,if you had more you should present them to make your case

G&H were not only airing dirty laundry, but they were bankrupting the club. So clearly, airing dirty laundry is not the only criteria...but it is like defining "obscenity"...you know it when you see it.(Claffy,2015)

Now its part of the criteria after I pointed it out to you,talk about comprehension.
                            Like I said, you are challenged in the comprehension department. Let's see:

If A+B=C, and E+D+F=C, and S+T+V=C, are these the only possible solutions to "C"? I don't expect you to understand the parallel. You're not very smart.

The rest is gibberish ,doesnt need a follow up.
                            "If you don't support us when we lose, don't support us when we win"- of course you would think that's gibberish.

Question as a so called supporter of the Ethos
                            a)Did you know B.R had lost the dressing room
                            b) Lost the fan support
                            c) You think FSG were right to sack him given that top 4 was still in our reach and we had the chance of a lifetime to get top 4 with a WC coach ?
                            e)If no, do you think FSG keeping him until christmas was wise, given Top 4 and a state of war against the fans was at stake ?
                            As I said, I have no issue with FSG doing what they choose to do, it's their club...and their criteria with him is unknown to me. Secondly, I also stated that Klopp was an opportunistic move, again, no issue. But there is no reason for you to disrespect Rodgers as much of what you posted above could have been said of Rafa...who guaranteed a top 4 position only to finish 7th, lost the dressing room etc. etc., but he was a LIVERPOOL MANAGER, and deserving of respect. You know nothing of this club. Flyaway.

Comment

Man say Benteke a mid table striker.

Hi how Balo a gwaan? him recover from Rodgers mash up.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X