Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu ites what was Ashley Young trying to accomplish

His dive was worthy of an actors guild award. hehehe
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    His dive was worthy of an actors guild award. hehehe
    I don't understand the argument about minimal contact. That was a penalty, irrespective of how he went down.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He was trying to increase our odds of scoring.
      PeeJay,Rojo was lousy yesterday,his crosses were atrocious,that thwarted attacks that could have been fruitful.

Comment

kiss teet...he stuck his leg into the goalkeeper...good try though...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          kiss teet...he stuck his leg into the goalkeeper...good try though...
          We're talking about Young, not Lingard.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

kiss teet...okay the defender...

https://vine.co/v/eLBHWqd5HpZ

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              kiss teet...okay the defender...

https://vine.co/v/eLBHWqd5HpZ
              Penalty! You coulda show 50 videos. Same way Sterling fouled Herrera and the ref didn't call it.

Comment

ref shoulda send him off...damn tief...the defender stopped his slide and was getting back up...lol...

Comment

I didn't see the Sterling case...but it looks to me (from that very short clip) that Young made no attempt to follow the ball and saw an opportunity to draw a "foul" and ran straight into the defender who had stopped his slide. But, mi is not a ref!
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X