Klopp: 1st Loss, A good loss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp: 1st Loss, A good loss!

I made reference to this awhile back, that a loss can be good for you .I was taken to task by a certain poster , Hi H.L .Klopp also shares my views.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/11...rystal-palace/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mi tink yuh and BT was a commiserate each other over the Man$hCity loss (0-0 v AVL might as well be)...
    Peter R

Comment

Can you handle the new found ambition of the club,3wins in a row and one in Europe,first from 2012?

City next,tell Johnny, Bentke affi prove imself fi mi,wi caan spend almost 40 mill fi man ah miss dem 1/2 chance.

Yuh see mi.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        I made reference to this awhile back, that a loss can be good for you .I was taken to task by a certain poster , Hi H.L .Klopp also shares my views.

When did you make that reference? When city lost to LFC in the 2013/14 campaign? I will bet my bottom dollar that it was never in reference to a Rodgers loss.

By the way ...

Klopp told reporters in his post-match press conference, “After the goal on 82 minutes, with 12 minutes to go, I saw many people leaving the stadium.

What do you think of the early departure by these "fans"?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Klopp also said its the team responsibility to work and let the fans want to stay,your thoughts?

Rodgers had too many good losses and it became a problem which led to death by goofball.

It's a totally different team that played C.P under Klopp,mentally and tactically I.e no fear and constant pressure.

Bentke....affi prove Im price tag sah!

Comment

Klopp also said its the team responsibility to work and let the fans want to stay,your thoughts?

Rodgers had too many good losses and it became a problem which led to death by goofball.

It's a totally different team that played C.P under Klopp,mentally and tactically I.e no fear and constant pressure.

Bentke....affi prove Im price tag sah!
            You have a serious problem a) reading and comprehending b) you are ignoring my questions OR c) both a and b.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Disgrace, no badda try push up your turncoat self pon Klopp. I didn't see this until just now, but this is a perfect example of what I have been saying - "the players have to step up - they are making my manager(s) look bad!"

Former Borussia Dortmund manager Klopp - who said that the club must calm down after they conceded another late goal against Southampton in October - was not angry with the fans who left, but frustrated with his players for not making them believe that a comeback was possible. It's the players job at some point. Can't keep blaming the manager...unless of course you are a demagogue with an agenda.
              http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34762806

Comment

just low Benteke. How much goals has he scored since last year till now?

How many goals your top striker Mario Balloteli scored from last year till now?

How many goals Benteke scored in a injury plague 1/3 of a season for Liverpool?

How many goals Ballo scored in a Liverpool shirt??? Yet you rate Ballo as TOP striker. Again if not injured Benteke will score 20 goals and get some assist.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are a strange fellow ,lets deal with your post @ 6: 54 am , you gave yourself options to try and figure out my post at 4:56 am with your a, b, c scenario( I have a problem of reading and comprehension or ignoring you) .Good so try and figure it out ? when I asked for your thoughts about Klopp saying players must give the fans belief ?

You jump to 8: 21 am you conclude its the players job at some point to make the fans belive, stating you didnt see my post/question at 4:56 am, about said question ? hhhhmmmmmm you didnt see the question at 6 : 54 am but you saw it at 8:21 am ?

* What changed in the question at 4:56 am, 6:54 am and 8:21 am ?
                  * Was it comprehension ?
                  * Worse yet the ability to read ?
                  Last edited by Sir X; November 9, 2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

The big (IF )- he got goals to score yesterday and he screwed up , thats when we needed it to count.As mi say , diss bredda fi im price tag under a bonafide coach ave nuff to prove.

Comment

how many goals has he scored since joining Pool?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

(IF) JOHNNY (IF) a nuh me say suh , ah you !

IF .(Johnny, 2015)

Comment

let us talk facts. How many goals he has scored since joining Liverpool?

The rest is just guess work.

Comment

How many goals he didnt score yesterday that cost us 7th place ?....Mi nuh inna di Messiah worship, Check Claffy fi dat.

Comment

the fact is, his production at Pool for the time he has been there has been good.

One game don't make it. Time you start to watch things over time rather than react to every single game. When a man make good play in one game him improving, same like how you claim Courthino not improving under Klopp, only to see the man a fire shot. You wonder why dem say you have goat mouth?

Benteke just had his first start after coming back from injury, does that tell you anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X