RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea lawyer sacked ! Gamma can you relate ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea lawyer sacked ! Gamma can you relate ?

Award-winning lawyer sacked for calling Liverpool fans 'scouse scum' and saying they should 'crawl back to their horrible Merseyside home' after Chelsea match
    Clive O'Connell's remarks came after Chelsea lost 3-1 at home to Liverpool
    O'Connell expressed his views post-match via a fan website last month
    The former Goldberg Segalla employee was named best lawyer for insurance law in the 2014 'Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom' guide
    Goldberg Segalla managing director Rick Cohen condemned the actions
    He said it was 'entirely inconsistent' with their ethos, via a video message
    By LUKE AUGUSTUS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 07:51 EST, 9 November 2015 | UPDATED: 09:04 EST, 9 November 2015

shares
    View comments
    A top lawyer has been sacked from his job at an international law firm after making derogatory remarks about Liverpool fans and the city in general following the club’s defeat of Chelsea.

Blues-supporting Clive O'Connell, who was a partner of Goldberg Segalla, blasted Liverpool fans as 'Scouse scum' following their 3-1 Premier League victory over Chelsea On October 31.

Two goals from Philippe Coutinho and a Christian Benteke strike condemned Chelsea to their sixth league defeat of the season as speculation over Jose Mourinho's future continues to grow

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...sea-match.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

No....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes!

And yay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But you two are a 100% sure Saurez is a reprobate ?...ahhsahhhh

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One does one have to do with the other. Maybe you need look at the question you asked me. I answered the question you asked because I have never been fired for cussing Liverpool supporters

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Didnt ask you that , i said specifically can you relate in this post about the sacking of a lawyer acting like a reprobate ? Then I reference Saurez as you and (Mo) being sure if he is one , considering his case was a he say she say (speculative).Not if you are the reprobate ( relate ) it could be personal or the scenario, sequence, cause ,history ?

But alas it is no
            Last edited by Sir X; November 9, 2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Show me where you SPECIFICALLY said in your post about "acting like a reprobate"? Furthermore you asked If I can relate, ME, not whether I can relate it to someone or something else.

Sorry boss you have a question in your mind that you did not ask, I don't read minds, all of them!

DNA is trang trang sinting

Comment

HUH?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well yuh right and wrong , i didnt not specifically state that but the conclusion must be made that he was sacked for such actions(reprobate) ,what I did specify was relate , and that is an ambigious word!

It could be personal, or not personal, it could be anectodes, historical, a glance , a scenario, positive or negative , a feeling , etc .

You juss couldnt relate , and I have an idea why , if di bredda (lawyer) did name Saurez , could you relate ?

Comment

Don't allow facts to get in the way of your conclusion ...... Any way his behavior was despicable (was he drunk, diminished capacity) when he has the track record of Suarez with despicable behaviour across 3 continents the. Yes surely he must be a reprobate whether him name suarez or not.

Comment

I will leave it at (his behaviour was despicable) ,glad to jag your memory or pull those teeth,damm its like the word was reserved for saurez....hehe , an indication of clear bias, to me.

Comment

If anyone is biased against Suarez, they have reason to.

No like anybody a go out of their way to hate Suarez, his history speak for itself. Other than his playing ability, what has he done to say he is a great guy???
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are your father's child!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny ,suh yuh are not equally oppourtunistic in your bias to reprobates ,in other words Saurez get it more (bias) because he is famous ?

BTW mi call yuh liad down suh in your reference to me about stating Coutinho is not progressing under Klopp.

Comment

Nope my grandfather, i intentionally like to argue.I choose the underdog side,the defeated, the impossible,must be why i love reading Maxwell.

Comment

Working...
                              X