Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle and Rockman. What you now think about

Jesse Lingard?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

My opinions have not changed
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I called for his inclusion probabpy before he made the list of substitutions,now is an assessment period ergo it
      would be premature..
      He appears to be green,hopefully he changes that fast,that aside, I am delighted he is being fielded,now if only I can get LvG to
      do the same with Perreira.

Comment

from the time I say him on the US tour I liked him. He is full of confidence. I like that in a balla. He needs to brush up on his close skills but if you give him chance, he will score and makes good runs.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X