And then there were 4.......After yesterday's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then there were 4.......After yesterday's

conference semi-finals, 4 teams remain in MLS & 3 of the teams have Jamaicans (ReggaeBoyz) playing for them -

New York Red Bulls (Kemar Lawrence) will now play Columbus Crew for the Eastern Conference Championship (Nov. 22; ESPN at 5:00pm)
    AND
    Portland Timbers (Alvas Powell) will now play FC Dallas (Jevaughn Watson) for the Western Conference Championship (Nov. 22; FS1 at 7:30pm)

I'm hearing that if the Metrostars reach MLS Cup, they will be the host. I'd have to find a red shirt.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I like how the guy with a giant chain saw at the Portland Timbers game cuts off a slice of a log every time the Timbers score a goal.

That's how I want to see my beloved Governor, Scott (Zeropointfivepercent) Walker be executed....in full public view, preferably in front of 80,000 people at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          I'm hearing that if the Metrostars reach MLS Cup, they will be the host. I'd have to find a red shirt.
          Don't worry they won't so no need to dig out yu one dutty red shirt outta de clothes hamper.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
          X