Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mosiah is this the squad?

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...r-Panama-clash

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Simon "Threw Myself at the Ground and Missed" Dawkins was called in? Backside.....
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I'd have to hear them speak before I can confirm.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nuh him why we even have a game Friday ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          Nuh him why we even have a game Friday ?

Yes but Maudib my heart cannot take watching him give away possession over and over again. He is the Human Black Hole. Every ball passed to him is lost forever. You know how many footballs I see on the side of milk cartons asking "Have you seen me?" after a Dawkins 90 minute shift? Not even Amber Alert can save dem to rhatid.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Me belly!

Comment

I think the game is on BEIN
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

That's one way to look at it.

Let's hope he strikes early and often this time around!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If it is as crucial as the last one and with the same results then it can be moderate...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Your heart can tek all a dat?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dawkins is been played out of position. He is not a striker but an attacking mid. Give him a little space in the attacking third and he will do better. He is not an out and out striker.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So, are we forcing him onto the team just because of his snow credentials?

If we have enough midfielders then he needs to sit his as$ out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Probably not but I would smile looking down from above rather than up from below ...

Comment

Did you notice where the strike coming from that scored??? That is his range and he usually play behind the strikers at best. The fact is we don't have a hold up striker which is what Winnie want. He said that from the get go. Based on what he is doing, he still hasn't found his man yet.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That's not true. He played well in the, Caribbean champs.

Comment

Working...
                              X