• mosiah is this the squad?

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...r-Panama-clash

Simon "Threw Myself at the Ground and Missed" Dawkins was called in? Backside.....

I'd have to hear them speak before I can confirm.

Nuh him why we even have a game Friday ?

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          Nuh him why we even have a game Friday ?

Yes but Maudib my heart cannot take watching him give away possession over and over again. He is the Human Black Hole. Every ball passed to him is lost forever. You know how many footballs I see on the side of milk cartons asking "Have you seen me?" after a Dawkins 90 minute shift? Not even Amber Alert can save dem to rhatid.

Me belly!

I think the game is on BEIN

That's one way to look at it.

Let's hope he strikes early and often this time around!

If it is as crucial as the last one and with the same results then it can be moderate...

Your heart can tek all a dat?!?!

Dawkins is been played out of position. He is not a striker but an attacking mid. Give him a little space in the attacking third and he will do better. He is not an out and out striker.

So, are we forcing him onto the team just because of his snow credentials?

If we have enough midfielders then he needs to sit his as$ out!

Probably not but I would smile looking down from above rather than up from below ...

Did you notice where the strike coming from that scored??? That is his range and he usually play behind the strikers at best. The fact is we don't have a hold up striker which is what Winnie want. He said that from the get go. Based on what he is doing, he still hasn't found his man yet.

That's not true. He played well in the, Caribbean champs.