Claffy what Xactly is the question you want answered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claffy what Xactly is the question you want answered

Please pose it as clear as your wits permit.I will work with you.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Please pose it as clear as your wits permit.I will work with you.
    Okay - here goes: How come you so fool?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

As I said I will work with you,Obama was /is being called that and worse but in his adversaries defence,its their right and their opinion of which they are entitled to.

Thanx ,you got your shot for the day.Next !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        As I said I will work with you,Obama was /is being called that and worse but in his adversaries defence,its their right and their opinion of which they are entitled to.

Thanx ,you got your shot for the day.Next !
        So you are comparing yourself to Obama now? LOL!!! Come een like john crow a try pass fi eagle. LOL!! Woooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X