RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man U Man backs Klopp:This man can do it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U Man backs Klopp:This man can do it.

“Under this man they have a very good chance," so the other man wasnt good enough?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...n-Klopp-Quotes
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Cole,Ruud,Renaldo,Cantona etc,watah come a me eye!

Comment

Food for thought , the former manager sold Martin Kelly a multi tasked defender to C.P for 2 million and went on to buy Lovren for 20 million.

Kelly was blooded in by Benitez in place of Carrgaher,played a decent season under K.D where we reached two cup finals and then discarded by the great B.R.

Liverpool currently have a defensive crisis and C.P had our number this past weekend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Kelly

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jose sold lukaka and have striking problem now. How much Falcoa cost?? How much goals he scored??

what you think
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bad choices by a proven winner(Mourinho),better that than bad choices by a proven failure (B.R) and here lies your and Claffy problem you argue as if B.R came from the same point of reference as Benitez, Mourinho or Klopp.

His C.V before he came read midtable, after he left it averaged midtable.Can you comprehend this ! He adapted to his level, there was no improvement at a bigger club with more resources.

Comment

Is Jose currently succeeding at Chelsea??? Even the best managers make bad choices at times. Lovern was seen as one of the best available back at the time.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Is Jose currently succeeding at Chelsea???

This is exactly my point , currently ,so you suggests he has a history of success ?

Even the best managers make bad choices at times.

You admit he is one of the best,so what is the issue , are you saying Rodgers is on par with Mourinho, if so can you prove this i.e his C.V ?

Lovern was seen as one of the best available back at the time.
              I agree with you and he functioned under Rodgers terribly, you think we might see a different Lovren under Klopp, i do ! and would you like to guess why ?

Comment

Dwight Yorke... very good player in his day; has no sense of humour (but him was well charge at the time I'm referring to suh mi wi low 'im ...) and as a pundit?

But yes, I hope he is correct in his prediction... and he quite rightly also recognises that there is MUCH work to be done.
                Peter R

Comment

there you go ahead of yourself again. I don't want to hear because I don't want you to commit and I have to did it up after you accuse me of lying.

Comment

Yuh a liad !...no doubt about it , wid a serious apperception defecit,only matched by claffy , you think its coincidence you two move in the same circles.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Bad choices by a proven winner(Mourinho),better that than bad choices by a proven failure (B.R) and here lies your and Claffy problem you argue as if B.R came from the same point of reference as Benitez, Mourinho or Klopp.

His C.V before he came read midtable, after he left it averaged midtable.Can you comprehend this ! He adapted to his level, there was no improvement at a bigger club with more resources.
                      1. Forgetting the individuals you named (as proven winner (JM) and proven failure (BR) ) does your statement really make logical sense? Aren't bad choices simple "bad choices" regardless of who makes them? AND if you want to compare "winner" vs "failure" (your characterisations) wouldn't a bad choice by a proven winner be less forgivable or less understandable when made by that person? I suppose it depends on what your name is... And please I am referring to "BAD CHOICES" not track record! Why? because it is logical to be more lenient with Mourinho than a Rodgers because of it.

2. Again you fail to comprehend the "argument" of those who have not treated BR as if he is the downright worst coach to have ever existed on the planet, a coach who, besides his footballing faux pas (which all coaches will have BTW), is also responsible for global warming, the rise of ISIS and the Palestinian Israeli conflict to name just a few of global catastrophes that he has directly caused... they do not argue as if BR came from the same "point of reference" (and I'm guessing at what that means) as the esteemed gentlemen you named, but rather from the the point of view that he had the potential to get there.
                      As an aside, we all knew that if improvement in the club's performance over the next few months would have decided his fate and so his replacement by a name brand coach recently was not a major surprise.

3. Your last paragraph is purely subjective; empirical data will say otherwise, no matter how you spin it!
                      Peter R

Comment

1) While I agree that bad choices are bad choices regardless of who makes them, (Logical but rigid ) you cannot ignore the ramifications of those choices and the ability to learn and rectify them.Here is where you seperate the individuals (BR vs Mourinho etc,Me and You ),

* you might see the ramifications of a bad choice to decrease the likelihood of it happening another person will not
                        *where you will learn from the bad choice and adapt to improve ,others might not.

As you said (if) I excluded the individuals I mentioned, it wouldnt be logical or make sense.But I didnt did I ?

2) Point of reference means C.V before managing a big club,whether he could get there he had the resources 300 million and 3 seasons in my opinion is alot.I dont see why we must suffer hoping that potential becomes a reality.I wish him the best elsewhere, making others suffer.

3) All the emperical data that I have seen has pointed to B.R being a failure,he was poor in europe ,had one good season with pool after being knocked out of every cup and was midtable .If you have data to say otherwise please present it .Its open to interpretation of your view of success(subjective) , e.g He has a better win % in the FA cup and comes close to ( Capital one )league cups with Rafa ,yet he hasnt won anything in the cups and thats no spin,actually nothing.

http://lfcstats.co.uk/index.html
                        Last edited by Sir X; November 10, 2015, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          1. Forgetting the individuals you named (as proven winner (JM) and proven failure (BR) ) does your statement really make logical sense? Aren't bad choices simple "bad choices" regardless of who makes them? AND if you want to compare "winner" vs "failure" (your characterisations) wouldn't a bad choice by a proven winner be less forgivable or less understandable when made by that person? I suppose it depends on what your name is... And please I am referring to "BAD CHOICES" not track record! Why? because it is logical to be more lenient with Mourinho than a Rodgers because of it.

2. Again you fail to comprehend the "argument" of those who have not treated BR as if he is the downright worst coach to have ever existed on the planet, a coach who, besides his footballing faux pas (which all coaches will have BTW), is also responsible for global warming, the rise of ISIS and the Palestinian Israeli conflict to name just a few of global catastrophes that he has directly caused... they do not argue as if BR came from the same "point of reference" (and I'm guessing at what that means) as the esteemed gentlemen you named, but rather from the the point of view that he had the potential to get there.
                          As an aside, we all knew that if improvement in the club's performance over the next few months would have decided his fate and so his replacement by a name brand coach recently was not a major surprise.

3. Your last paragraph is purely subjective; empirical data will say otherwise, no matter how you spin it!
                          Well said Pedro. But he won't understand it. Simply put...him is an eedyat!
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Even in psych 101 ,Pedro fail,yuh cant exclude the individual,yuh affi ascertain the reason for the behavior- bad choices are bad choices and individuals are individuals ,how do you diagnose and treat ?

* There is a reason for every behavior- memba dat !

But yuh wouldnt get it...gwaan exclude.

Comment

A former player becoming a pundit on BBC may very well be a matter of submitting an application.Is that the criterion for being a pundit?
                              He is as much a pundit as Jamie Carragher.

Comment

Working...
                              X