Gifts in the millions to Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifts in the millions to Jack

Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge and former English star footballer David Beckham also flew to Trinidad in the frantic bid to woo the very influential Jack Warner, who was not shy about asking for favours, as documents seen by this newspaper show.

In a February 15, 2010, e-mail to Bateman, the substantive head of The FA’s International Relations, Warner wrote: “Dear Jane, Indeed, I had a very successful meeting with your affable Deputy High Commissioner, His Excellency Geoff Patton, which as usual is always quite cordial and very productive. During that meeting I did indicate my willingness to have The FA attend the CFU Congress scheduled to take place during the period February 24 – 28, 2010 and host a reception.”

Warner noted: “In this regard I do extend my invitation to The FA and I eagerly await your proposal as promised concerning the recepti*on.”

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/...263173301.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

She told the Sunday Express how Hagitay harangued her about a gift of pearl jewelry handed out to FIFA ExCo members and their partners at a private dinner held at the private mansion of billionaire Frank Lowy, president of the Fede*ration and one of Australia’s richest men in 2008 before the FIFA-issued bid rules in 2009.

She said she kept being told by Hagitay “Jack’s wife wanted her pearls”.

Mersiades said: “He told me, my boss Ben Buckley and the president Frank Lowy at least ten times that Jack was asking for his wife’s pearl necklace. I was told by Ben Buckley to buy one and get it to her, which I did. I purchased it at a shop in Dubai en route to Zurich as I had a ten-hour stopover. It was on a 50 per cent sale in Dubai and it cost around US$1,000.”

Mersiades said the pearl pendant for Mrs Warner was purchased after the bid rules were issued.*

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Was that before or after Jack rejected the handbag?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Keep digging ... FA has its hands soiled too but the difference is that they did not win the bid as was expected

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

All the Prince of England is about to have Scotland Yard rummage through the Queen's private quarters in Buckingham Palace, looking for evidence! What a ting if dem come cross some weed!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The only time investigators from Scotland Yard will be allowed in the palace is to receive the title of Lord(ship)from the Queen.In fact should any damning evidence emerge about the Prince,Scotland Yard will suppress them,and then wait patiently for its reward from the Queen.

Comment

Working...
            X