• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerrad exposed again as flawed !

The Ballad of Steven Gerrard and Rafa Benitez
    Opinion 11 November, 2015
    ShareTweet
    Aaron Cutler takes a closer look at Steven Gerrard‘s relationship with former manager Rafa Benitez.

And, sadly, Gerrard displays failings aplenty in this account

Stevie is wrong to question the fee received for Xabi Alonso, he is wrong to explain away Roy Hodgson’s failings and he is certainly wrong to lambast Rafa Benitez

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/11...-rafa-benitez/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    The Ballad of Steven Gerrard and Rafa Benitez
    Opinion 11 November, 2015
    ShareTweet
    Aaron Cutler takes a closer look at Steven Gerrard‘s relationship with former manager Rafa Benitez.

And, sadly, Gerrard displays failings aplenty in this account

Stevie is wrong to question the fee received for Xabi Alonso, he is wrong to explain away Roy Hodgson’s failings and he is certainly wrong to lambast Rafa Benitez

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/11...-rafa-benitez/
    And Stevie is wrong because some bloke named Aaron Cutler says so? LOL!!! Dude, you present these guys as if they have some kind of gravitas. I keep telling you to watch what you read at TIA...they are Rafaists and too full of themselves. Not my cup of tea...wheel an' tun.

---

Rafa - tenk u fi u service sah. What happen pon di weekend? You cyan lose the Barca game...good luck...but you know I want Barca to win, not true anything 'gains' you, jes' dat me nuh like Real Madrid.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I dont support them or you, i seek answers to obvious questions ,like why should I believe Gerrads book ? Am i to think like you that he is some GOD ?

This is the thing and this you will never get , you stand on a weak foundation in your assesment of LFC , didnt you agree with the minority that said Rafa lost the plot vs Fergie , Rafa shouldnt have spoken up about the owners , Rafa lost the dressing room (the english players- basically Gerrad and Carragher) .These are all issues that only the minority believe and you seem to be always in that group.You who couldnt see 90 % wanted Rodgers out, You who wanted to wait until christams , you who saw no reason for B.R to be sacked , you who said its all about money.

You seem to be aloof on the pulse of all things pool.FYI all the scribes are Rafaist , they live in pool, they write for the same papers ,rotate positions,intermingle assingments.As your sidekick said the only pro B.R anti Rafaist site or scribes on the planet , is the RBYZSC,and it looks like a club of Curly,Larry and Mo.

I am glad he wrote the book,everyone can draw their conclusions about his spine and it seems as if 99% believe he has damaged it severly, except you know who.

B.R read him and got him out quickly ! the irony is the hate B.R has recieved for it and Gerrard given him all this praise....lol......dem mek fi each odda!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Who is more committed to Liverpool, Rafa or Gerrard?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Read the book.

Comment

Not wasting my money to buy it. I am SPECIFICALLY asking you, who do you think cares more about Liverpool as between rafa and Gerrard

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I respectfully decline to answer at this juncture.

Comment

LOL...waiting for another TIA opinion! mi mean wait... mi mean hol on deh mi mean wait... TIA unuh hurryyy up wid de opinion
                Peter R

Comment

Its good when YNWA ,you never walk alone,after reading the mssg boards and the rumblings over gerrard book,someone had to comment on it and i suspect that will be the first and last of it,everyone wishes it went away,except for the 10 % and the only anti Rafaist site on the web, The RBYZSC.

Comment

Gerrard given him all his praise?

Didn't you post this link recently? not sure if it was you but it not important enough for me to go digging... but it isn't true, according to this article, that Gerrard has all good things to say about Rodgers.

I haven't read SG's book and probably will never get around to it, as at my age I have others on my bucket list that come first, but I take it from your response to Gamma that you have.. have you? From what the media have focused on, it appears that SG is more critical of RB than BR and as I haven't read the book it is safe for me to have no opinion on this matter.

This is just here as a FYI in case it wasn't you who posted the link; if you did you must have forgotten its contents?!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...overconfidence
                    Last edited by Peter R; November 11, 2015, 05:10 PM.
                    Peter R

Comment

Wow...thats being critical,players get overconfidence all the time , compare that to accusing a manager of playing favourites,bashing the manager for speaking up for the club,no credit for making him the balla he is, the trophys won, havent read it and wont,get bits and pieces on mssg boards.

He is a divisive hypocryte,him and carragher.

Comment

Either cowardly or disingenuous ... Either way, noted.

Comment

Maybe it was nothing major IYO, but again your hyperbole is what I call into question: "Gerrard given him all this praise" (GraXXhopper 2015)

Simply pointing out that SG has been critical...and IMO, that piece in the Guardian is not such a minor criticism as it suggests that he ,SG, lays the blame for the loss of the season at BR's feet... it was BR who was overconfident he says BTW, NOT the players.

But as I said it would appear, as I have not read the book, that judging from media reports, he was considerably more critical of RB than of BR...I am unsure of how much praise he might have given either, but the media doesn't like to report on positive things much, negativity seems to sell more.
                          Peter R

Comment

I dont support them or you, i seek answers to obvious questions ,like why should I believe Gerrads book ? Am i to think like you that he is some GOD ?
                            No - you already think that Rafa is god...can't have two of them. I am not an idol-worshiper. You are. No way I would give Rafa my master bedroom and tek the guest room - you? LOL!

This is the thing and this you will never get , you stand on a weak foundation in your assesment of LFC , didnt you agree with the minority that said Rafa lost the plot vs Fergie , Rafa shouldnt have spoken up about the owners , Rafa lost the dressing room (the english players- basically Gerrad and Carragher) .These are all issues that only the minority believe and you seem to be always in that group.You who couldnt see 90 % wanted Rodgers out, You who wanted to wait until christams , you who saw no reason for B.R to be sacked , you who said its all about money.
                            Xcuse me, standing with the majority doesn't make it right. For example, 52m people voted for G. W. Bush - TWICE! I'm sure you were one of them. My assessment of MY TEAM is based on a much longer and deeper perspective of my club than you will ever have. When did you FIRST start supporting LFC? Don't skip the question and nobada lie. And it is still all about money - ever since the Prem came along. Simple. Stay in your delusion. The odd anomaly comes about and you jump up and down like a fool, as if the exception proves the rule. How many teams have won the prem in the last 10 years since RA pump billions into Chelsea?

You seem to be aloof on the pulse of all things pool.FYI all the scribes are Rafaist , they live in pool, they write for the same papers ,rotate positions,intermingle assingments.As your sidekick said the only pro B.R anti Rafaist site or scribes on the planet , is the RBYZSC,and it looks like a club of Curly,Larry and Mo.
                            You have some balls. Which one of us went to City? LOL! Klown - if you think those fools represent LFC or the LFC way, you are kidding yourself. They could live on the centerspot of Anfield, they KNOW NOTHING of the Liverpool way. They are all youths, with no reverence or point of reference of note to the greatness of this club.

I am glad he wrote the book,everyone can draw their conclusions about his spine and it seems as if 99% believe he has damaged it severly, except you know who. B.R read him and got him out quickly ! the irony is the hate B.R has recieved for it and Gerrard given him all this praise....lol......dem mek fi each odda!
                            I am the one that is aloof on the pulse of all things pool? And you? Cussing off Gerrard is spot on the pulse? Klown, move your disgraceful turncoat fifth-columnist self and get lost. At the very least, you should show respect. Was Rafa the one that rallied the team in Istanbul, or made the cracker of a goal in the FA Cup Final? You have your head so far up Rafa's ass that any criticism of him to take exception to. Very stupid. You don't even have the cojones to answer the question Gamma posed honestly. If you think Rafa has more of a interest in Liverpool than Gerrard, then you should be very comfy at City...the joke is, if Gerrard had cussed of BR and praised Rafa, you would - in your biased delusional state - have revered him. But the real conundrum would have been if he praised them both. You would have had to wait for some joker at TIA to tell you how to think. LOL!!! Twit.
                            Last edited by Paul Marin; November 11, 2015, 09:37 PM.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No other options eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X