Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer tennis

Anyone here ever played soccer tennis?

Due to the recent rain my kids have been practicing in parking lots with their team. Amongst the practice to give them touches is soccer tennis. I think it is a good game.

The rules are like tennis but played on a small field about 14 to 20 Ft with two players on each side. You can use a net or a center marker and players can play it back or make the ball bonce once before playing to partner or to the opposite side. Because of the bouncing it helps with ball control (Chest and header too). Since I have seen it I have played with my sons a few time and I think it is a good game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

My son plays this regularly. Good fun... kids enjoy it!
    Peter R

Comment

[VIDEO: Daniel Gordon (#3) and his Karlsruhe mates play "flash mob" soccer tennis in the dining hall at the Karlsruhe Institute Of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe's big university. Daniel has a GO PRO camera strapped to his body.

On Wednesday, Daniel saw his first action since injuring his knee August 22. He played 45 minutes in a friendly match against a local amateur team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHh4on99Sro

Comment

I use it for recovery , more soccer volleyball also.

Comment

Das ist sehr gut

Comment

Working...
          X