Should we stop to listen and read each Fans opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we stop to listen and read each Fans opinions

Months ago I mentioned to a fellow Arsenal Fan how beneficial extra practice is in creating and becoming better at shooting on goal. My fellow fanatic Dunny shout me down. DWL...Now I am reading where one of the players I criticize Ozil has taken extra shooting drills after practice to better his craft and to improve...
    My point is fellow fans of Liverpool don't be hasty to ostracize The X but listen or read his pieces well..b4 u jump d gun...X did voice reservation about two coaches ... We can now say his reasoning has been justified with these coaches firing.
    And now I hope ends the discord among the X and the Ps...Lets walk/watch together as fans....
    Gunners this is our year for the premier league...And if not Arsene should retire peacefully...or go in pieces/fired ..no more excuses...dunny
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

nobody jumping on X, X jumping on everybody else, calling names and had a hatred by Rodgers which made him is far from objective.

Gerrard is faurard and traitor, Rodgers is Youth coach, the list goes on. Show mi X objectivity.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      Months ago I mentioned to a fellow Arsenal Fan how beneficial extra practice is in creating and becoming better at shooting on goal. My fellow fanatic Dunny shout me down. DWL...Now I am reading where one of the players I criticize Ozil has taken extra shooting drills after practice to better his craft and to improve...
      My point is fellow fans of Liverpool don't be hasty to ostracize The X but listen or read his pieces well..b4 u jump d gun...X did voice reservation about two coaches ... We can now say his reasoning has been justified with these coaches firing.
      And now I hope ends the discord among the X and the Ps...Lets walk/watch together as fans....
      Gunners this is our year for the premier league...And if not Arsene should retire peacefully...or go in pieces/fired ..no more excuses...dunny
      Peejay - how can you say we are hasty to ostracize X when him

a) tear down the manager 3 games into his tenure (true him vex sey FSG neva recall Rafa) - is that objectivity? LOL!!!
      b) run go ah City
      c) come back - but only when it looked like we could pip the title and
      d) start tear down the manager again after the season done?

When you said Ozil needed shooting practice, did you then run across the road and start to support Chelsea? (if you had, you might ah buck up X true that was one of him other teams). Anyway - wheel an tun'...the bwoy is a sunshiner and a Rafaist. If Rafa was available when Rodgers was sacked, you ea's woulda get lick off by the tripe blaring from vuvuXela. The rest of us who are real fans support our team through thick or thin...this traitor two face Disgrace chose to become a turncoat...to his peril. Now him see big manager come, him wan' fi ease him ***** eena wi bus. KMT.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well lets see what X orcism he will perform When Rafa get

Fired from Real, As of today there are grumbles and rumbles in Madrid about Rafa and his tactics. As a matter of fact they are toting Mourinho to replace him.
        Fans have to understand that we need to be entertained as much as winning trophies...Too much negative football not cutting it.....right Jangle..if u sir Jangle and LAzie change team from boring Manu to a more beautiful ball passing side . We the outsiders will understand that this change is temporary until the current Manu coach change tactics or get himself fired...lol
        Some times change is good. aside
        Mourinho has to understand the difference between him and Arsene all when Arsenal does not win championships we nuh fall so far down and we still play to our Arsenal principles..nice tic tac football...A bet if chelsea was more progressive in overall playing...Firing him mourinho would not be considered by Abramovich...dwl
        Last edited by PeeJay; November 13, 2015, 04:30 PM.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Fired from Real, As of today there are grumbles and rumbles in Madrid about Rafa and his tactics. As a matter of fact they are toting Mourinho to replace him.
          Fans have to understand that we need to be entertained as much as winning trophies...Too much negative football not cutting it.....right Jangle..if u sir Jangle and LAzie change team from boring Manu to a more beautiful ball passing side . We the outsiders will understand that this change is temporary until the current Manu coach change tactics or get himself fired...lol
          Don't you understand Peejay? Rafa in dat deh bwoy head cyan do no wrang! All now me ax him to tell me when Rafa was at LFC which striker other than Torres flourish under him. Dyam Disgrace still a hide from me. LOL!! Anyway, if Rafa get fired from RM, vuvuXela nah go blame him, him coulda mash up di team, won't mek no difference. All now him don't understand how the management thing work....grip fi pack, gas tank fi full. LOL!!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Liads unnuh know di difference between improvement and adapting ? Talking to Johnny and Claffy ?

Liverpool FC players still adapting to Jurgen Klopp, says Philippe Coutinho
            15:42, 13 NOV 2015 UPDATED 15:42, 13 NOV 2015
            BY IAN DOYLE
            Brazilian midfielder admits it will take time for squad to adjust to German's methods

SHARES

COMMENT

Enter your e-mail for our Liverpool FC newsletter
            Subscribe
            Jurgen Klopp manager of Liverpool embraces Philippe Coutinho at the end of the Barclays Premier League match between Chelsea and Liverpool at Stamford Bridge on October 31, 2015 in London, England. (Photo by John Powell/Liverpool FC via Getty Images)Jurgen Klopp with Philippe Coutinho and Nathaniel Clyne at Stamford Bridge
            Philippe Coutinho admits Liverpool are still grappling with Jurgen Klopp ’s way of playing.

The German has had scant time to fully implement his methods since taking over from Brendan Rodgers last month, with the Reds having played seven matches in 23 days until the current international break.

Liverpool may have lost their last outing 2-1 at home to Crystal Palace but there have otherwise been signs of progress under the German.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...pting-10441545

Repeat what you accused me of johnny and of which you supported him claffy ?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sass I did not say X has been objective I said he voiced

concerns about Hodgson and Rogers hiring;However, His fellow LIverpool merseyside compadre reminded me(ala P) that X jump around and now want to return. And if he had just voiced his stance without jumping around from the great historical merseyside lawn to the wet watery areas of Manchester, he would be welcomed back with open arms.
              One P also noted in no way they are or will behave as the Father of the prodigal Son...no beef no goat ..no pigs will be feast upon as a matter of fact X passport to the (UK) area of merseyside has been revoked...A suh mi get fi undastan..if mi wrong..Paul and Peter tell mi..that I am..
              But knowing the biblical references and deity lineage of Peter and Paul I had hoped that they would have asked wen X a try crawl over back without being seen to Liverpool....WHAT WOULD JESUS DO

Comment

Dem two owe mi an appology attributing sayings to me which i didnt make,it could be because of a lack of comprehension in the words adapt and improve or dem a liad.

Mi nuh inna nuttin wid dem.I am with the 90 %.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Dem two owe mi an appology attributing sayings to me which i didnt make,it could be because of a lack of comprehension in the words adapt and improve or dem a liad.

Mi nuh inna nuttin wid dem.I am with the 90 %.
                  KMT. LOL!!! Did the 90% run to City? (another question that will go unanswered)

Comment

concerns about Hodgson and Rogers hiring;However, His fellow LIverpool merseyside compadre reminded me(ala P) that X jump around and now want to return. And if he had just voiced his stance without jumping around from the great historical merseyside lawn to the wet watery areas of Manchester, he would be welcomed back with open arms.
                    One P also noted in no way they are or will behave as the Father of the prodigal Son...no beef no goat ..no pigs will be feast upon as a matter of fact X passport to the (UK) area of merseyside has been revoked...A suh mi get fi undastan..if mi wrong..Paul and Peter tell mi..that I am..
                    But knowing the biblical references and deity lineage of Peter and Paul I had hoped that they would have asked wen X a try crawl over back without being seen to Liverpool....WHAT WOULD JESUS DO
                    Since you asked, I will answer:
                    Matthew 7: 17-23
                    "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven [become a bonafide LFC Supporter], but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven [metaphorically speaking - Bill Shankley]. Many [X and the 90%] will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name [Claim that Rodgers would be fired]? Did we not drive out demons [Hodgson & Rodgers] in your name? Did we not do mighty deeds in your name [run to City ]?' Then I will declare to them solemnly, 'I never knew you. Depart from me, you evildoers [i.e. unu is a DISGRACE, not worthy of the Kingdom of LFC!].'"

Any questions??? "The will of my "father"" - If you don't support us when we lose, don't support us when we win

Signed,

Saint Paul - Keeper of the Liverpool Way!
                    Last edited by Paul Marin; November 13, 2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

You have no class and this isnt meant to be funny,its an indictment against your character and I mean it in all seriousness.

I had a discussion with Peter made an error ,Peter basically said I didnt know what I was saying although, i corrected myself ,told him thanks and pointed out to him I corrected myself.

You just double down on almshouse.In all honesty I have no respect for you and Johnny ,what little I had ,has ebbed away to nothing.Your finest attributing is lifting up yuh skirt and tracing like a market oman or dutty gal.

Comment

You have no class and this isnt meant to be funny,its an indictment against your character and I mean it in all seriousness.

I had a discussion with Peter made an error ,Peter basically said I didnt know what I was saying although, i corrected myself ,told him thanks and pointed out to him I corrected myself.

You just double down on almshouse.In all honesty I have no respect for you and Johnny ,what little I had ,has ebbed away to nothing.Your finest attributing is lifting up yuh skirt and tracing like a market oman or dutty gal.
                        Woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee!!! Disgrace, when I made a mistake and said we had 13 clean sheets since May, instead of this year, why weren't you so magnanimous then??? If you want to discuss character, why you run to City? You are in no position to judge, you have lost all credibility and your feeble attempts to resuscitate any semblance of integrity is only going to fall upon the poor souls who have sympathy for you...oh...and the 90%!!! LOL!!! Dyam turncoat! Move from me!

Comment

Simply,i caught my self in the body of the post ,no one had to point out my error,although Peter did after the fact,and even so,if I make an error rarely,you can excuse it,I have no qualms giving anyone credit for correcting me .You pathologically,lie to justify a point (double down),and you have been caught left,right and center habitually doing this,thats why I started quoting you.

We are not in the same class.

Comment

Simply,i caught my self in the body of the post ,no one had to point out my error,although Peter did after the fact,and even so,if I make an error rarely,you can excuse it,I have no qualms giving anyone credit for correcting me .You pathologically,lie to justify a point (double down),and you have been caught left,right and center habitually doing this,thats why I started quoting you.

We are not in the same class.

WE FINALLY AGREE!!! ENJOY THE "D" stream. LOL!!!!

Comment

Yes,sir.I give you credit for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X