Be careful Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful Paul

Paul Scholes that is... you never know what epithet /expletive /obscenity /profanity /vulgarity (take your pick) might be thrown your way when you make any comment about your former team

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...l-Scholes.html
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Paul Scholes that is... you never know what epithet /expletive /obscenity /profanity /vulgarity (take your pick) might be thrown your way when you make any comment about your former team

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...l-Scholes.html
    Well, I am sure that he will be okay, when you name Paul, you get accustomed to the Xpletives, Xcrement, and Xisms...especially from the Xcommunicated.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Liverpool's ethics and fans are irrelevant to how we feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Liverpool's ethics and fans are irrelevant to how we feel.
        LOL!!! And just how do you feel?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I have been a fan of ManU since the days of black and white television. Still remember watching the likes of Norman Whiteside and Frank Stapelton as a child.

I am still a big fan and though they are not setting the place on fire, I still think they are slowing but surely rounding themselves into shape. Paul Scholes as part of that successful ManU teams of the 90s seem understandably disappointed but I think he is being unreasonable with some of his assessment of the team and players in particular.

His criticism of young Martial makes no sense to me and I don't know what reaction he's looking for from a player when he misses or score a goal. Martial got those chances on target and continued with the mission on hand after the PSV keeper came away with two decent saves.

Scholes need to chill with the crying and hollowing.

Comment

The problem for Martial is he is a newbie,Scholes is more sympathetic to Rooney.
            At the end of the day,we are nesting becoming the leader even though we are far from clicking,winning is clearly attainable if we find form,hence the anguish.
            The game against Leicester is one for Rooney and Fellaini(a second half substitute),my guess is Leicester has the quality in its central defense to marginalize Martial.
            Leicester 0-Man U 2.

Comment

I think there the league has improved and I know this goes again what Rio is saying about the league being weak. The reality for me is that although 4 teams has shared the championshiop in the last 10 years, the lesser teams are not better coach Man U is not that much better than Southhapton nor Arsenal over Wes Ham. The big spenders will always have more quality but I now see less English coaches and the smaller team are well coached so Man U is not going to run rampant over anyone. If Arsenal or Chelsea have an off day they will loose.

Comment

Bigup bredrin for a considered response devoid of rancour and emotion. Not that in this case, to be honest, it matters one way or another as I have no concern with ManUtes... but it's interesting how people react to people who "criticise".

Peter R

Comment

But yuh ready fi push yuh mout in a Livapool bizniz... yuh is a real jokah!
                  Peter R

Comment

I think LVG's pragmatic and bland approach will win us the trophy come May. Many often compares the team to Fergie's and everyone seem to forget that in his last 2 years, the team was playing dour football also. Van Gaal complains about lack of speed and creativity when he's the one restricting players like Mata, Herrera and Martial. Depay seems to play better in the middle than on the wing.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

OJ... min X bax yu down bredrin! "The big league spenders will always have more quality"... (be careful).
                      Peter R

Comment

Ungrateful wretch!
                        Next time I will leave unuh fi bask inna obscurity .
                        Is ongle now unnuh might deserve fi get mention.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          I think there the league has improved and I know this goes again what Rio is saying about the league being weak. The reality for me is that although 4 teams has shared the championshiop in the last 10 years, the lesser teams are not better coach Man U is not that much better than Southhapton nor Arsenal over Wes Ham. The big spenders will always have more quality but I now see less English coaches and the smaller team are well coached so Man U is not going to run rampant over anyone. If Arsenal or Chelsea have an off day they will loose.
                          In the last ten years there have been 3 - not 4 - clubs that have won the prem. And it is no coincidence (although there are those around here who will get Xcited and start to Xude flatulence when I say this) but they just so happen to be the 3 richest clubs in the league. I guess they know how to do "more with more".

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Ungrateful wretch!
                            Next time I will leave unuh fi bask inna obscurity .
                            Is ongle now unnuh might deserve fi get mention.
                            Like you knickers in a knot or you corn get mash!!
                            Peter R

Comment

From waaaay ova deh suh,unuh not dere yet,stop getting ahead of yuhself,Peter R.
                              About to become the EPL leader,a slip should be worn ongle by female,tell dat to Gerrard.

Comment

Working...
                              X