• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp Klobbered @ 'Kastle

The Klopp Kronickles IV

Liverpool could not implement Jurgen Klopp's plan - Joey Barton

By Alistair Magowan
    BBC Sport

Georginio Wijnaldum inspired Newcastle to their third win of the season as they beat in-form Liverpool.

The Magpies moved above Sunderland into 18th place in the table after Wijnaldum's shot was deflected off Martin Skrtel's knee, before the Dutchman added a second in injury time.

Liverpool, who had won seven of their last eight games, were poor.
    Alberto Moreno was wrongly denied by an offside flag as Reds boss Jurgen Klopp suffered a second defeat in 12 games.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Looks like I missed Kronickles I-III?

But see this quote? some of us were getting very Xcited and Xuberant...saner heads warned of the very thing quoted below. Anyway, who knows what the coming few months will bring... Kloppites just need to be patient and leave JK to his thing at the helm.

"It is too soon to get carried away. There have been some really encouraging signs and glimpses of what Klopp is capable of but there have also been blips - like Sunday - where you are reminded he is only two months into the job."
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Looks like I missed Kronickles I-III?

But see this quote? some of us were getting very Xcited and Xuberant...saner heads warned of the very thing quoted below. Anyway, who knows what the coming few months will bring... Kloppites just need to be patient and leave JK to his thing at the helm.

"It is too soon to get carried away. There have been some really encouraging signs and glimpses of what Klopp is capable of but there have also been blips - like Sunday - where you are reminded he is only two months into the job."
      I'm Klueless on these matters

See past Khronickle posts:

KloppWork Orange!!!

Kloppulation...Man goes deep in The Valley

So I guess it's Vol 3 not 4
      Last edited by Don1; December 7, 2015, 01:21 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Klearly!
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X