Okay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay

Schwienstieger is a keeper,that warrants knowing how to spell his name(I will no longer call him the German).
    Three games suspension sounds just about right!

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Schwienstieger is a keeper,that warrants knowing how to spell his name(I will no longer call him the German).
    I thought he was a midfielder!? jes' kidding...

And you almost got it... the spelling of his name that is... you were a good student of that phrase "i before e except after c", except that has many exceptions and it doesn't apply to German .. it appears!

SchwEInstEIger

You don't have to tell me "Danke"!
    Peter R

Comment

When did I start listening ti a Pool fan,DANKE!

Comment

Bitte schön! Yuh nuh see all a wi (at least at LFC) a start learn German!

BTW FYI, I did O'level German at Cbar, never wrote the exam...and Colin Ferguson wasn't in the class, but his (fired/dismissed) lawyer/advisor Alton Rose with whom I had a good friendship back then, was. Don't ask me why that's relevant... just a bit of trivia.
        Peter R

Comment

Interesting,I will be keeping an eye on you or anyone that followed your footsteps.
          Jangle is a resilient youth!

Comment

Interesting,I will be keeping an eye on you or anyone that followed your footsteps.
            Jangle is a resilient youth!
            hehehe....Peter R attending that great institution is his ongly saving grace. That's why me always go easy pon him. Him egg-head bredda now...........that's a different matter.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Now there is no Smalling as he is now injured. Kind of curious how LvG gonna line up the defense. Bournemouth must be thanking the football gods. They face a team that has been struggling to score and even better have no defense.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Exactly!
                And we know it matters not who we are playing,all our opponents look good offensively because our players are mere spectators when the opponent has the ball in our half.

Comment

My attendance at Cbar injected some Old Hope Road acumen into the institution and definitely raised the level of the school's performances (both academic and extra-curricular), its image, its accomplishments etc. etc.
                  Peter R

Comment

Donkey?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I wonder what was the "extra-curricular", you mention? LOL!!!
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Paddy McNair is a good little back.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unfortunately he is only good enough to be paired with Smalling,certainly not good enough to replace him.We are in a heck of a predicament,the only way out is a concerted defensive effort by the players once the opponent has the ball.
                          Carrick called on to distribute the ball only compounds matters,otherwise,we could use him as a defensive midfielder.
                          Prime suspect Blind will have an opportunity to make a genius of LvG,our defenders will be relentlessly pressured when they have possession of the ball but at least he is a viable outlet.
                          Fellaini and De Gea had a good thing going when he was a regular starter,we need to recapture that fast,besides Fellaini will always position himself inside the box,that pulls away as many as two opponents from Martial.With Depay being focused on redeeming himself,Martial will get his scoring opportunities.
                          Give me Young over Darmian,Perreira could play attacking mid but but I am intrigued by the prospects of Carrick redefining our forward line,he is capable of doing exactly that.

Comment

Etymology?
                            There are some dutch words that are ideal spelling for our patois words.
                            Can't believe the holier than thou amongst us..claiming that wi chat bad really get it..

Comment

De man,de jam,lang,staan,gaan etc

Comment

Working...
                              X