HL, Crystal doing well so far...
    Peter R

"GoAl!!iath"... back inna de game
    Peter R

Comment

Daviiiiiid!!!!!!!!!!!
      Peter R

Comment

ManUtes... i's only Fellaini one pon dah team?

ok.. Martial and Depay too, but...
        Peter R

Comment

LvG thinks we can win the european league.

Comment

Don't understand LVG at all. Take out Fellani and start cross the ball in the box, Put on Phil Jones when they need a striker and not playing Ashley Young at all when he needed some wing play.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I was surprised he removed Fellaini, as he was one of the few who looked hungry for a goal or likely to score (another) one.

Young would have given them the something on the wing but... LvG is the man in charge...

I'm not complaining about the result as anyone ahead of us who loses points is a plus!
              Peter R

Comment

Expectations getting lower and lower and lower...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yah real eediat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"If you don't support us when we lose, don't support us when we........I want to play Man U today,ever other day and everyday ......

The Trinity !
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Exactly Assasin!

Comment

chi chi man scored 3 today in Germany.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The commentators for our game were spot on on their analysis,and they weren't a bunch if "wagonists" past Man U players.
                          LvG failed miserably to rubbish the claims that were leveled against him by his critics.

Comment

Working...
                          X