Empire soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire soldiers

we corners dark. LvG is a David Moyes with a PHD. It's time to go.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Brendan Rodgers available......
    Peter R

Comment

Hinglan will get him first and they will continue their long folly run by hiring Rogers, it is so nonsensical they may think it is brilliant.

Guy can't even manage a pizza shop, he would be rotating the crust maker guy with the toppings guy, can you imagine that result!!

Comment

Wide open in the middle and Sterling at left back,It might work out for Jamaica,Sterling might ask for a transfer after renouncing his english citizenship.....lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          we corners dark. LvG is a David Moyes with a PHD. It's time to go.
          Can we use today's game? How many teams would have done better with such an inexperienced squad? For the argument is based on how toothless the team is, then yes.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nice! Hate the panic when these things happen.

Klopp better win tomorrow still!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Can we use today's game? How many teams would have done better with such an inexperienced squad? For the argument is based on how toothless the team is, then yes.
              Well...when the mob show up with pitchforks and torches, it is rare that reason will ever prevail. How many starters are out injured? Nuh worry, maybe one a dem ago turn and run to a nex' team...that is the wagonist type unu wan' fi rid unuself of anyway...an' believe me...unu have nuff!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yeah,Scholes,Gary,Ferdinand are wagonists.Losing isn't the thing,the manner in which we did(again)is the reason for heightened concerns.
                Firstly,inserting any and everybody in the starting line-up has the potential to interfere with our ball possession prowess,benching Young(for an unproven talent when we need all three points..),and substituting the only player that deserved to wear our jersey today can't be any dumber.Why when it became evident from early that our defense was nonexistent, LvG did not bring on Jones to steady the ship,then he brings the defender on very late in the game when we needed a goalscorer?
                This side can't beat a side made up of players LvG sold and the ones out on loans.
                LvG left his fingerprints at my crime scene,AND the crime is premeditated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Yeah,Scholes,Gary,Ferdinand are wagonists.Losing isn't the thing,the manner in which we did(again)is the reason for heightened concerns.
                  Firstly,inserting any and everybody in the starting line-up has the potential to interfere with our ball possession prowess,benching Young(for an unproven talent when we need all three points..),and substituting the only player that deserved to wear our jersey today can't be any dumber.Why when it became evident from early that our defense was nonexistent, LvG did not bring on Jones to steady the ship,then he brings the defender on very late in the game when we needed a goalscorer?
                  This side can't beat a side made up of players LvG sold and the ones out on loans.
                  At least you are applying some reasonable justification for your position...however...one thing you have to be careful with is assuming you know the whole picture. The manager maybe faced with far more variables than you and the rest of your fans are aware of. I tend to agree with you regarding the Jones substitution, it doesn't foot. My question though is: why would you say the "crime" is "premeditated"?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hey, you got something there... Rogers for Hinglan manager!!!

Comment

The wholesale changes;players sold and those out on loans.

Comment

Lazie I hate to come here and air our dirty laundry but Van Gaal has to go is not just from this match which we are supposed to win, it's for his philosophy which clashes with the club's. The management would be foolhardy to allow Pep and Ancelloti to escape their grasp again. I think they should let LVG go now and let Giggs get a run until the end of the season then assess the situation then.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Netherland play in the world cup told me a lot about his attack and he had good attacking players. His teams are well organized defensively. Jose is from his influence. Not piling on but he better turn things around or....
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Lazie I hate to come here and air our dirty laundry but Van Gaal has to go is not just from this match which we are supposed to win, it's for his philosophy which clashes with the club's. The management would be foolhardy to allow Pep and Ancelloti to escape their grasp again. I think they should let LVG go now and let Giggs get a run until the end of the season then assess the situation then.
                              Let Giggs do what? Giggs need to gain some experience at a club like Liverpool before he can do this. Fellaini should have scored 3 times yesterday. So we cannot blame LvG for yesterday. I agree however that he has questions to answer as to why Young did not feature, as to why Powell was brought on in 2 games when a goal was needed, as to why the build up play is so slow and predictable?

It appears things will get worse before they get better because NcNair is now injured.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X