X, let me know when your anti-Klopp campaign begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, let me know when your anti-Klopp campaign begins

I'll join yah! Cause I don't see any difference between Rodgers' Liverpool from this one.

Do you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I don't expect you to see,you aren't part of the Trinity.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

See it deh 2-2

Fight,Neva say die,playing for the supporter's.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well, all of that possession and we (LFC) celebrating a draw like we win the title... at least your team pull a rabbit out the hat yessiday.

That was waaayy closer than it should have been ... but every mikkle mek a mukkle ... so we give thanks for Herr Klopp.

And yes boss, fyah up de crowd, head cheerleader tuh!!

That said, we are not getting the results the effort deserves... like some players fraid fi shoot? I prefer see a shot blocked than all that passing at the top of the box that results in nothing.

I like the changes and even playing a man "out of position" when needed

Coutinho missed that early chance and clearly he was not as sharp as before he sat out...but, one match at a time.

Overall, decent match, disappointing result! Players need to step up more!
        Peter R

Comment

Something cataclysmic suppose to a gwaan tideh! Reprobates, brace unuhself!
          Peter R

Comment

A draw is now the X standard??!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Depends who is at the helm!

the doubleXstandard at work!
              Peter R

Comment

Ask him Liverpool league position deh fi mi.

X nuh understand it takes time and nuff grinding when you have to play Stoke, West Brom, West Ham and dem team deh,
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Ask him Liverpool league position deh fi mi.

X nuh understand it takes time and nuff grinding when you have to play Stoke, West Brom, West Ham and dem team deh,
                  His level of understanding is directly proportional to the extent of his idol-worship. Simple. Or should I say - simplistic.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuhseeit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      I don't expect you to see,you aren't part of the Trinity.
                      Erm....wait a minute...Mo is an LFC fan...so is he not part of the trinity because it is reserved for City fans? Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it.............THE TRINITY:
                      X, BT and HL!!! Silly me.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        A draw is now the X standard??!!
                        Does this sound like the X standard?

Ambiguous decalarations, moving goal post, foggy statements, statements of pontification, semantics of nonsense, contradictions, oxymoronic diarrhea, degernative irrational conclusions... Woooooooooieeeeeeeeeeeee...the Trinity!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X