No announcement yet.

The Trinity: BURYING THE DEAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter if the aim of an argument should not be victory but progress,why lie?,why hide behind the speculative of what could have been ,with glaring contradictory facts? Why seek progress from a foundation that will ultimately collapse when the mask has been torn off?

Then accuse me of spin,when your Premise has been born out to be false,you are a pompus @$$.....Teacher.

Clap yuh self.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I'm being stupid again, but I don't know what "lie" or "premise" you're talking about. You are so convoluted it's not funny...and I hope you thanked your "ghost writer" BTW.

So I'm an @$$ am I, you seem enamoured with the word; Gerrard, me and who to complete your "holEy" trinity??

If I'm a"pompous @$$", it's because I assert myself assiduously, assassinating assuming assailants with assuredness. Sometimes with a sidekick to the head

I will now disassociate myself from lesser beings like yourself (might as well act the pompous part too) I have better things to do. Enough of the casting of pearls before swine!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        I'm being stupid again, but I don't know what "lie" or "premise" you're talking about. You are so convoluted it's not funny...and I hope you thanked your "ghost writer" BTW.

So I'm an @$$ am I, you seem enamoured with the word; Gerrard, me and who to complete your "holEy" trinity??

If I'm a"pompous @$$", it's because I assert myself assiduously, assassinating assuming assailants with assuredness. Sometimes with a sidekick to the head

I will now disassociate myself from lesser beings like yourself (might as well act the pompous part too) I have better things to do. Enough of the casting of pearls before swine!
        Maybe that should be assidekick to the head... woieee
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Speaks to my wisdom doesn't it? At least I don't grasp at straws with a made up gospel,if you could be so honest for once in your life,I told you before he was hired,he isn't up to LFC standards,he came without pedigree,I believe I said from under which rock did they find this guy,I was right,he went back from whence he came.

You have serious credibility issues which I exposed,unlike you,I dont support any manager the directors thrust upon us and this is what seperates you from the faithful of Shankly,Rodgers never got support of the faithful he wasn't the X standard he had to earn it he failed, and you backed him in failure to the point of lies.
          Once again you are kidding yourself and trying to re-write history, and any donkey can see that your entire doctrine (as evidenced by the start of this post) was one giant straw grasping exercise. Secondly, your premise ("he came without pedigree") is completely out of step with Liverpool history. What "pedigree" did Bill Shankly have before he took over at Liverpool? Joe Fagan? Bob Paisley? Kenny D?(1st time) Souness? Evans? In the last 60 years, only Rafa, Hodgson, Houllier, and KD(2nd) had any "pedigree" to speak of. As for "Rodgers never got support of the faithful" that is once again revisionist. Rodgers was heralded on the Kop when we were challenging...even you TRIED TO COME BACK - if that was not support what was it? KMT

So please, give me a frigging break. You are a fraud, tearing down our club with your misguided idiotic perception of "support". And please realise you are an intellectual midget. In your "advanced advertising" for this thread to this thread you ranted on about "The Trinity" (a three pillared doctrine) and then massacred Shanks original doctrine, placing him as "the father". He never ever did that. Typical. You took 3 pillars and made them into 4 - LOL!!!

Last - you have NEVER produced ANYTHING that shows I have lied. EVER. And every attempt at it just highlights your ignorance and stupidity as it shows you are incapable of reading and comprehension. Anyway - have you tried that trick I told you to try in the mirror yet? Believe me. It will work. Enjoy walking alone.

P.S. As for speaking to your wisdom - let's not start down that track because you and I both know that your problem with Rodgers had nothing to do with "wisdom" as evidenced by your subsequent posts extolling his "astute" management.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I told you , you two would hate me , after THE TRINTY !

* Didnt I warn yuh sing yuh sanky
            * Tap lie
            * Watch yuh fren dem
            * Seek the kingdom of shankly
            * Why was the quote said
            * Where did you get it
            * Support who
            * Support what

HERETICS

Gassh dem and light dem
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ThHyX9AYk

Sleeewww demmmm !
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jurWxNkoa4

Last - you have NEVER produced ANYTHING that shows I have lied. EVER( (Duppy 1,2015)

I'm being stupid again, but I don't know what "lie" or "premise" you're talking about. (Duppy2,2015)

Wasnt it all for that failed cause BRENDAN RODGERS ....lol
            Last edited by Sir X; December 15, 2015, 09:55 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              I told you , you two would hate me , after THE TRINTY !

* Didnt I warn yuh sing yuh sanky
              * Tap lie
              * Watch yuh fren dem
              * Seek the kingdom of shankly
              * Why was the quote said
              * Where did you get it
              * Support who
              * Support what

HERETICS

Gassh dem and light dem
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ThHyX9AYk

Sleeewww demmmm !
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jurWxNkoa4

Last - you have NEVER produced ANYTHING that shows I have lied. EVER( (Duppy 1,2015)

I'm being stupid again, but I don't know what "lie" or "premise" you're talking about. (Duppy2,2015)

Wasnt it all for that failed cause BRENDAN RODGERS ....lol
              Like I said, every attempt you make at justifying your actions simply make you look stupid. The above posts are not even congruent with the issues I raised, highlighting once again that you are nothing but an intellectual midget...e.g. you fail to point to any evidence of me lying...no surprise...because you can't. You are on about us "hating" you since you wrote the Quadrilateral...sorry, but my disdain for you and your sunshiner kind was set on this date:

No amount of soap will ever wash that stain off you. Live with it. You did it to yourself. Enjoy walking alone. You will never again be a red.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Arsenal man den seek the kingdom of the Trinity:

Isnt it fitting for today ? The World will see !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl7gV67g-lQ
                Last edited by Sir X; February 9, 2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X