AS of This morning ,I am no longer at War with Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS of This morning ,I am no longer at War with Paul

He has been buried,to continue would be desecrating the dead,his false gospel has been exposed (Heretical).The Trinity has been revealed on the site ,I hope that you all grasp it,nourish it and let it be your tree of life in building your clubs.Yes Shankly tried to spread his gospel to other young coaches ,others saw it and copied it to great effect building empires.That saying he was liverpool in everyway,he didnt have to make up a false doctrine because he believed in the TRINITY.

I hope Claffy and the sidekick will one day find this gospel and embrace it by deeds,I see that claffy has already claimed it in words ,after my essay of enlightenment,I am pretty sure his sidekick will follow.

Selah.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    He has been buried,to continue would be desecrating the dead,his false gospel has been exposed (Heretical).The Trinity has been revealed on the site ,I hope that you all grasp it,nourish it and let it be your tree of life in building your clubs.Yes Shankly tried to spread his gospel to other young coaches ,others saw it and copied it to great effect building empires.That saying he was liverpool in everyway,he didnt have to make up a false doctrine because he believed in the TRINITY.

I hope Claffy and the sidekick will one day find this gospel and embrace it by deeds,I see that claffy has already claimed it in words ,after my essay of enlightenment,I am pretty sure his sidekick will follow.

Selah.
    LOL!!!! You are no longer at war with Paul because Paul XPOSE you as a dyam turncoat and kick off you face as the REAL 5th COLUMNIST and HERETIC. I posted my (first) list of admissions that you must comply with to be even considered to be a member of MY TRIBE. Until then, consider your banishment upheld, and your Xcommunication from our house of worship will continue to be enforced. You should try to find Platini and Blatter, they can tell you how powerful we are.

Until then, no bada try fi seh u is LFC, we ago call you out. No sunshiners, no waggonists allowed.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
    X