Arsenal against Barca classical dust out gooners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal against Barca classical dust out gooners

You heard it here first Arsenal will beat Barcelona this time in the Champions league.
    To be the best one needs to beat the best.
    Now back to our regular programming.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

If Alexis plays as he usually does...we lose!
    Lest you forget, Barcelona is battling for title of the 'Best TEAM in the world'. An Alexis...Ramsey, Walcott and The Ox frequent handing of the ball to the opposition ensures a bad ending for our GUNNERS! They would all have to play good or excellent TEAM = among other things giving away the ball with less than 50% of their usual game-play. These guys are tremendous liabilities when playing against the 5 or so TEAMs in Europe that are top quality. Against lessor quality TEAMs the uninformed laud them to the heavens.

Those frequent give-aways over exposes our slower players such as Flamini and the big German. Gives them too much defending to do and makes for a less effective Ozil - who thrives on support movement, passing and possession - and indeed, gives the entire TEAM too much defending to do.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I cannot argue with your astute assessment However our

main concerns are defensive mid and defensive organisation.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        You heard it here first Arsenal will beat Barcelona this time in the Champions league.
        To be the best one needs to beat the best.
        Now back to our regular programming.
        So Peejay, what are you basing this prediction on? Give me a reason to believe you just not blowing flatulence our way. Lawd know we have enough ah dat pon the board a'ready.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X