LestaGritty!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LestaGritty!!!!!

I love this little side. They deserve to win the league this season. Mahrez and Vardy are the real deal and Ironman Morgan is a wall.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Who haven't seen the two goals yet, MEK SURE Unuh watch the highlight reel tonight!!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

archive this post...we'll have a 6 point lead on them by February

Comment

What date in February may I ask, O Disappearing One?

Comment

just watch the ride o europa one

Comment

Holiday schedule makes them title contenders in my book.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

everton...liverpool...city & tottenham? 3 of those 4 on the road? yuh delusional

Comment

Holiday schedule, that's all I am saying.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i just posted the holiday schedule...once again...are you delusional?

Comment

We will see,it nuh play yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      I love this little side. They deserve to win the league this season. Mahrez and Vardy are the real deal and Ironman Morgan is a wall.
                      Off topic: Why is Morgan such a brilliant player for Leicester and not so much for our REGGAEBOYZ?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

what is it about their holiday schedule that points to them winning the league?

Comment

He's a "snowballa", that's where he excels! Ah suh mih seeit!
                          Peter R

Comment

No doubt the hard road forward starts for Leicester started today. They deserved to win...could have scored one or two more but keeping up player concentration and effort now becomes 1000 times more difficult. Some players too their feet off the gas in the last 20 minutes. That is a warning sign. Coach and the players should see same on review of the game and redouble resolve. A ManCity could come back in such a match = last few minutes and win. My GUNNERS would huff and puff and create the chances...and most likely blow them (I think????)
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wow! I thought you hadn't noticed.

I guess there is hope for him. Nuh same way Ozil use to play good fi Germany and kinda ordinary fi club?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X