But a wha di -----

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But a wha di -----

Not what I expect to see this Sunday morning at all. EPL mash up. Big teams are looking weak these pass few weeks fi real.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Not what I expect to see this Sunday morning at all. EPL mash up. Big teams are looking weak these pass few weeks fi real.
    I think what this season is showing is that the gap in player quality is rapidly shrinking. We see it at the international level, look at how Concacaf did at the world cup. Coaching is getting better on a global basis and players are getting better...so the gaps are getting smaller. If this season turns out to be the norm, (and not an anomaly), it would be good news for the long term future of football because it will reduce the impact of money from the game and bring it back to how things used to be. Derby County got promoted in 1969 and won the league in 1972. Forrest got promoted in 1977 and WON in 1978. Leceister maybe following in their footsteps, but in an era where 3 up 3 down has become the norm, a Leceister prem title would be a welcomed change for me...even doh dem ago get beat up when we play dem afta christmas.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

LcFC, Crystal Palace, Watford, Bournemouth are tops in form (last six matches).
      http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/m...orm-guide.html
      Peter R

Comment

I am loving it but it will not be anything long term. The big teams will always bust up these team as soon as they have a good season, ala Southampton, Middlesbourgh, Watford years ago.

Bwoy the little man dem a gwaan wid things.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The gap in the EPL has been closing over the past three years now due to the influx of the young foreign coaches. The emphasis on younger coaches. The new team owners have opted to do away with recycling the old tired English coaches and go outside of England to hire. Now no small team respects tradition and approach each game with the intention of winning by playing counterattacking ball against the name brand teams. The table will get leveler come next season when the tv money kicks in. Every team will see a 70% increase in tv earnings.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            The gap in the EPL has been closing over the past three years now due to the influx of the young foreign coaches. The emphasis on younger coaches. The new team owners have opted to do away with recycling the old tired English coaches and go outside of England to hire. Now no small team respects tradition and approach each game with the intention of winning by playing counterattacking ball against the name brand teams. The table will get leveler come next season when the tv money kicks in. Every team will see a 70% increase in tv earnings.
            I forgot about the money coming next year. That might mean great things for the Prem but a deathblow to English football, which as we all know is barely on life support. Anything that can be done to level the playing field is good in my mind, that's when the true capabilities of a manager and team will come forth. Recent history in the Prem (and elsewhere) has been all about money - look at PSG, anyone want to be they won't win Ligue 1?
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Liverpool is a big team now?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  KMT! Move an gwey!!! Fi you dibby dibby team haven't won more competitions dan we in the last 10 years...2 FA Cups to a League Cup, Champions League and FA Cup. So tek dis back

Comment

Working...
                  X