No announcement yet.

Liverpool Kloppered @ Vicarage Road!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool Kloppered @ Vicarage Road!!!

Jurgen Klopp says losing to Watford is 'most disappointing moment in my Liverpool life'

16:07, 20 DEC 2015 UPDATED 17:40, 20 DEC 2015
    BY MIKE WALTERS
    The Reds lost 3-0 at Vicarage Road and the German was quick to criticise his players, but claimed the Hornets' first goal shouldn't have counted

Jurgen Klopp accused Liverpool's dunces of losing their minds after a horror show at Vicarage Road.

As the Reds slipped five points behind the top four and a massive 14 off the pace set by leaders Leicester, shocked Klopp admitted: “I hope this proves to be my worst moment at Liverpool.”

After nine Premier League games in charge, Klopp's points-per-game haul is now even worse than sacked predecessor Brendan Rodgers' record over the first eight games this season.

“I know how strong this team can be and it's my job to help them so they can show it much more often than they have.

“Today was bad, the result was very bad. We lost our mind after the first goal, we lost our compact formation, we didn't play easy.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

Jurgen Klopp says losing to Watford is 'most disappointing moment in my Liverpool life'

16:07, 20 DEC 2015 UPDATED 17:40, 20 DEC 2015
    BY MIKE WALTERS
    The Reds lost 3-0 at Vicarage Road and the German was quick to criticise his players, but claimed the Hornets' first goal shouldn't have counted

Jurgen Klopp accused Liverpool's dunces of losing their minds after a horror show at Vicarage Road.

As the Reds slipped five points behind the top four and a massive 14 off the pace set by leaders Leicester, shocked Klopp admitted: “I hope this proves to be my worst moment at Liverpool.”

After nine Premier League games in charge, Klopp's points-per-game haul is now even worse than sacked predecessor Brendan Rodgers' record over the first eight games this season.

“I know how strong this team can be and it's my job to help them so they can show it much more often than they have.

“Today was bad, the result was very bad. We lost our mind after the first goal, we lost our compact formation, we didn't play easy.
    Mind dat Klown X light up man fi mention BR and JK. In the same sentence.

On a serious note, we cannot (I can not) pass judgment on the gaffer after three (x three) Prem games in. JK's report will be compiled in May, or whenever the season ends, to see whether he gets an A+, A or A-. My expectation is that given time he will whip these laggards into shape. Hopefully, an able recruit or two will be brought in during January. I just don't know who is available.

Regardless, I firmly believe he will take this team high up the table, how high? I'm not in the prediction business, but I would certainly hope that at minimum a fourth spot is not out of the question.

Interestingly, the next match is against the high-flying leaders Leicester at home, and I believe a whipping of the hurry come ups at Anfield will be a good warm up for the second half of the season.

The next headline should read: Klopp's team klicks and kloppers klutzy opposition in epic klash!
    Peter R

Comment

X did put up a comparison between Rodgers and Klopp a few weeks ago. I wonder if he'd be so kind as to put it up again for argument sake.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol,I doubt Leicester will be terribly worried about Pool,Watford and Leucester have much in common,and that is a major problem for Pool.

Comment

They would be foolish to not be (worried). Anyhow, I have no crystal ball, but I have a good feeling about our boxing day encounter! If nothing we have the law of averages (whatever that is ) on our side!

And don't forget we have St. Jurgen at the Kontrols.. slayer of dragons and other d'evils including red ones! just wait and see!
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X