Gunners Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunners Time

Greatings forum!! Time fi show boys that we mean business starting with Man City tonight. HL wha you say?
    Last edited by Dunny; December 21, 2015, 10:37 AM.

Greetings Dunny,no doubt I prefer Arsenal to that fly by night team,but I have to look out for the interest of my team,a goalless draw is what I am hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Greetings Dunny,no doubt I prefer Arsenal to that fly by night team,but I have to look out for the interest of my team,a goalless draw is what I am hoping for.
      ... and how would a goalless draw benefit us? We are no longer in the race bredren .... want to look out for the interest of MU? LvG needs to be fired before things get worse.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Musical chairs in full swing ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If he is fired then another manager will benefit from today's game ending in a goalless draw.
          The philosophy of outscoring your opponent has much to do with preventing your opponent from scoring,our favoured defensive pair will reman as is under any manager,ergo getting tgem to play smarter is of utmost importance.

Comment

Teacher,I like the starting eleven that was beaten by a bottom feeder..,great emphasis has to be placed on execution,and that is where LvG has to earn his paycheck.
            Losing against minnows doesn't necessarily indicate that we will lose to the traditional top teams,the work ethics of both groups are different.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              Musical chairs in full swing ...
              If you want to call it that ... fine. We got to the top of the league and has been in a free fall since. What pi55es me off even more is that the best replacement has already signed with Bayern.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well the goalless draw is no longer in play

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Well the goalless draw is no longer in play
                  Do you think X and BT know that? Probably won't see BT till afta Xmas. LOL!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So sad but you would not understand.Oh well, the gap between Man U and de side unuh play tidey,was not increased,that lessens(somewhat) the headaches about not getting my first choice.
                    I am REALLY not worried about about the sides that are making a case to be EPL winner(with Leicester being the exception),in fact my guess is you will share my view within a handful of games.After all,Wenger is known to complain when his opponents execute what he calls "bitchball".And then there is that little fact that Arsenal is not overly concerned about having the lion's share of ball possession in a game.
                    When you are at rock bottom,the only...,Man U will be okay

Comment

Rocky we need to lose to Stoke and I hope badly. We need to cauterize the wound.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

X a rub off pon you???

If Manu board nuh see what them fi see yet then I don't know if Stoke going to help at all.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A win gives him a lifeline. Sometimes a good box across the face is the best way to wake up from a deep sleep
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            So sad but you would not understand.Oh well, the gap between Man U and de side unuh play tidey,was not increased,that lessens(somewhat) the headaches about not getting my first choice.
                            I am REALLY not worried about about the sides that are making a case to be EPL winner(with Leicester being the exception),in fact my guess is you will share my view within a handful of games.After all,Wenger is known to complain when his opponents execute what he calls "bitchball".And then there is that little fact that Arsenal is not overly concerned about having the lion's share of ball possession in a game.
                            When you are at rock bottom,the only...,Man U will be okay
                            Rocky you are slowly losing it. I told you and your crew that Van Gaal will only ruin your club. Give him another 200 million to spend in January

Comment

Hehehe,I was hoping you would not go there but yes you did.

Comment

Working...
                              X