RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X, look like Skrtel may be out for a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, look like Skrtel may be out for a while...

...what you team gonna do?

Any suggestion for the the coach?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Tou're or Can,BR monkey wrench working like a charm.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

HL, Don't even try pawn that wagonist back pon fi wi side no sirreee..yeah, I know the boca cabra effect is a blight on y'all but the LFC wagon don have room fi yuh bredrin X. He made his choice and we're (the real reds fans) going to make sure he keeps far away from LFC!

Why don't you put him on the ManUte wagon? There must be some room as I see rumblings of a mutiny, some may have even jumped ship already, so why not ask Lazie, Jangle and especially Rocky with whom he has a cosy relationship to mek space fi a likkle kotch? Just a suggestion!
      Peter R

Comment

There you go pumping up yourself, to present the facade you are a true fan,keep doing it one day you might convince yourself.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          There you go pumping up yourself, to present the facade you are a true fan,keep doing it one day you might convince yourself.
          LOL!!!! We all know you are a john crow that done convince you'self that you are an eagle. LOL!!! Klown...run back go ah City with all the TRUE LFC fans.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yeah, I-man a big up myself cah mi is not no wagonist like your royal fraudulence. And if it hat yu mi sorry, but a jus suh it guh! Mi nevah leff di ship... YOU on de odda han' run afta $ity like she was de las' skirt pon eart' afta a man whe name BR gi yu bun afta bun afta bun an it mad yu... i's arite mi know it painful, but karma is a biotch!

Yu a gwaan like yu is a true fan, a true blue fan maybe... andconfession good fi de soul , suh admit it, i's Paul who teach yuh 'bout LFC. You a call Shankly name like seh him an yu a bredrin, up to couple season ago yuh never even know who him wuz... talk trut'!! Dr. Fraud, talk trut'!! Ah Paul who introduce you to Shankly and den yuh crank up de google machine... I man site de rake long time, but man like yuh fi get expose yes. I kept my mout' shut long time pon da forum yah, but sensible people can only tek trhype (thanks Stoni ) fi so long... an a bear tryphe a gush forth from yuh mout like vomit from a drunken vagrant!

One ting mi know seh mi is not a wagonist. Wagonis nuh fi tell mi nutten bout loyalty nor support!! Dat is jus wrenk an outa a ordah! Ah YOU run guh a $ity an waan come tell me bout "tru fan"??? Yuh cyan spin yuh gig anyway yuh wan, ..YOU JUMPED SHIP, not me...yu fi jus hol yuh likkle cornah pon whichever wagon yuh deh right now and yuh don kno seh no man a let no wagonis back inna de Kop... Fiyah fi unuh!!

Now go back to your spinning board, your googling, your Tomkins Times, your TIA and GET yourself your next opinion !!
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Yeah, I-man a big up myself cah mi is not no wagonist like your royal fraudulence. And if it hat yu mi sorry, but a jus suh it guh! Mi nevah leff di ship... YOU on de odda han' run afta $ity like she was de las' skirt pon eart' afta a man whe name BR gi yu bun afta bun afta bun an it mad yu... i's arite mi know it painful, but karma is a biotch!

Yu a gwaan like yu is a true fan, a true blue fan maybe... andconfession good fi de soul , suh admit it, i's Paul who teach yuh 'bout LFC. You a call Shankly name like seh him an yu a bredrin, up to couple season ago yuh never even know who him wuz... talk trut'!! Dr. Fraud, talk trut'!! Ah Paul who introduce you to Shankly and den yuh crank up de google machine... I man site de rake long time, but man like yuh fi get expose yes. I kept my mout' shut long time pon da forum yah, but sensible people can only tek trhype (thanks Stoni ) fi so long... an a bear tryphe a gush forth from yuh mout like vomit from a drunken vagrant!

One ting mi know seh mi is not a wagonist. Wagonis nuh fi tell mi nutten bout loyalty nor support!! Dat is jus wrenk an outa a ordah! Ah YOU run guh a $ity an waan come tell me bout "tru fan"??? Yuh cyan spin yuh gig anyway yuh wan, ..YOU JUMPED SHIP, not me...yu fi jus hol yuh likkle cornah pon whichever wagon yuh deh right now and yuh don kno seh no man a let no wagonis back inna de Kop... Fiyah fi unuh!!

Now go back to your spinning board, your googling, your Tomkins Times, your TIA and GET yourself your next opinion !!
              Oh my lawd...where would I get my laugh dem from if it wasn't for heX?? Woooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee too funny!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X