Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benchmarking the best! St Mary's Academy - Southampton

http://therangersreport.com/2014/02/...uthampton-way/

Jawge, you take a look at this? This is excellent benchmarking detail for any yard operation hoping to create a export farm.
    Man if I had time and money this is the business I would be in. Setting up an operation in Jamaica, preferably in St James or Hanover and ID and selection of best youth players first in Jamaica then Haiti, then oytward from there from Belive down to Columbia, develop and export with a concentration on delivering best athletes (strength, speed, agility) with most hunger and desire with excellent technical skills, there is a recipe to identify these guys early.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Jawge, you take a look at this? This is excellent benchmarking detail for any yard operation hoping to create a export farm.
      Man if I had time and money this is the business I would be in. Setting up an operation in Jamaica, preferably in St James or Hanover and ID and selection of best youth players first in Jamaica then Haiti, then oytward from there from Belive down to Columbia, develop and export with a concentration on delivering best athletes (strength, speed, agility) with most hunger and desire with excellent technical skills, there is a recipe to identify these guys early.
      LOL!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X