Who will make top 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will make top 4?

Okay - tings a get ruff now...Gummers at the top, LCFC, City, Spurs nipping at their tails, Manu**, LFC, Palace hot on their collective tails (okay, well, not so much with the Boyu crowd, but still, only 5 points off 4th). In no particular order, I think top 4 will be

LFC, City, Spurs, Arsenal - Manu** and LCFC won't make it. Caveats being:

1) if Manu** get a new manager 2) injuries to key players and 3) what happens in the transfer window. For example, on #2, if LFC lose Sturridge, I think we will not make top 4. If Manu** get José, then they will make top 4...and if LCFC buy a top defender (no offense to Morgan)...they may just last the distance.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

I think the top four also depends on what various clubs do in the January window.

e.g. Spurs can consolidate their current position by shoring up whatever needs shoring up ( I don't know what that is but they know). If they don't there are only two clubs IMO that are "guaranteed" top 4, Arsenal & MCity. If Spurs fill in gaps there are three. Fourth spot will be hotly contested in that scenario by all the other clubs you mentioned. Otherwise I see two spots being fought over.

Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea were to come storming back and challenge for a spot.

And my prediction for the EPL champion is Arsenal.

My predictions are based on mainly gut feel and no deep analysis.

Signed

The armchair critic.
    Peter R

Comment

Tough call, based on gd related data Spurs look best overall lowest number of goals conceded and scoring goals aplenty, they also are starting to play better.mcity and Arsenal have chemistry issues and Gritty needs to get better on defense and keep up the attack, a tall order but doable.

Comment

Working...
      X