RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even Adidas CEO is talking about the style of play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even Adidas CEO is talking about the style of play.

Adidas CEO admits Man United playing style 'not exactly what we want to see'

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-unit...das-ceo-hainer
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You think company spent 750 million on sponsorship and would sit there happy to see side pass sideways and back?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      You think company spent 750 million on sponsorship and would sit there happy to see side pass sideways and back?
      You saying that as if I am pleased with how the team is playing. I can see what LvG is trying to do, but that won't work in the BPL.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        You saying that as if I am pleased with how the team is playing. I can see what LvG is trying to do, but that won't work in the BPL.
        Aaah you not pleased anymore? You were very pleased not so long ago when I posted a thread re Man U style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Aaah you not pleased anymore? You were very pleased not so long ago when I posted a thread re Man U style of play.
          Remind me of that thread nuh?

Comment

Well we're stuck with him as management gave him the thumbs up. Now the players claim they are playing for him. I just have to stop complaining and werk with the system.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

honestly man u is no uglier than Chelsea and even real madrid right now.. Dem just love jump pon the waggon... Keep playing sideways Man U.. And its not like man u was all that pretty under fergie either.. Arsenal is the real ball playing side.. Pool was it before the Wegner years.

Comment

Working...
              X