Manuligans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuligans!

I am already brushing up on my spelling P-e-p G-u-a-r-d-i-o-l-a.

Hi hayters,hush.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post

Hi hayters,hush.
    I think you spelled that wrong - it's J-o-s-e M-o-u-r-i-n-h-o.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

He will be at city for three years.
      You always had a problem spelling United,it is not city!

Comment

Hi hayters,hush.
        Right now I am concerned about the team winning under this current manager.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            how pathetic...
            ........very.......
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I did say hi to unnuh!
              Any way,still praying that our former player(Pogba)will chose City?
              Poor thing!

Comment

The manager will leave anyway once his contract expires,Pep will most definitely be unavailable then.Mourinho was booted under similar circumstances.It would be nice if LvG is replaced while the team is winning though.
                Pep will be our manager at the start of next season.

Comment

Worst thing. You know he will only be around for 2/3 years right? There are trophies to be won in Italy France. Holland and Portugal ... Maybe even Turkey.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I would love to get Pep but there is a sharp learning curve in the English game. Murinho is a surer bet for an English title than Pep.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Pep will build a viable CL team at Man U,in the end,that transcends to the EPL.
                      Man U has a team abound with young gifted players,it is their learning curve that worries me.
                      Can you think of any player that would not jump on the opportunity to have Pep as their manager?
                      Something drastic has to happen real fast or we may end up like Pool.

Comment

Pep will build a viable CL team at Man U,in the end,that transcends to the EPL.
                        Man U has a team abound with young gifted players,it is their learning curve that worries me.
                        Can you think of any player that would not jump on the opportunity to have Pep as their manager?
                        Something drastic has to happen real fast or we may end up like Pool.
                        Where has Pep ever taken a struggling team and turned them around? And by the way - watch u fastinis...bout end up like Pool.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

His teams still look dangerous even without his ace players,we have the money for him to build his own team.

Comment

Working...
                          X